FTL: Advanced Edition - Release Date Announced

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Subset Games announced that FTL: Advanced Edition will be released on April 3rd for both the iPad, and the PC. Remember if you already own the game the expansion is free.

Release Date!

The time has come! We will release both FTL for the iPad and the FTL: Advanced Edition expansion on April 3rd!

As a reminder, FTL: Advanced Edition is a free content expansion for FTL. All current (and future) customers will receive this update regardless of where they purchased it. Prior to release, we will post detailed instructions on how to get the update from whatever digital vendor you originally purchased FTL.

The iPad version of FTL will require an iPad version 2 or higher (iPad 1 is not supported) and will cost the same as the PC version, $10. It will be the complete game, including the new Advanced Edition content, and will not have any in-app purchases. We are proud to say that the iPad version is a true equivalent to the PC in the experience it provides, which is why we are price matching to the PC version.
More information.

Yay! I played it a couple of runs, but the only thing that I didn't liked, it's that you have no time to explore. But it's good stuff.

What does "FTL" stand for ?

Ah, okay. ;)
It was FTL here, FTL there ... But never the full name written down anywhere ...

Okay, then I have an serious knowledge issue. ;) I only know Hyperspace. ;)

Try and keep up with the acronyms :)

LOL, now GTFO and STFU! :)

I have been reading folks saying the iPad version is pretty sweet ... might have to check it out!

Bought the iPAD version, I like i better than on PC, controls are slightly better + its just that type of game you want to play in bed or wherever.

Too bad it didn't work with iOS5, had to install latest iOS and give up my jailbreak and imame + tons of emu games and comics, books collected over 2 years. I know what i will be doing today (except playing FTL) i guess..

All this for just one game vurt? Sheeesh...

All this for just one game vurt? Sheeesh…

It is like those games that required Vista or Win7 for the new Direct X when there was no other good reason to leave WinXP. Mobile OS versions advance incredibly fast, and developers can't be expected to tailor to obsolete versions when even older devices support the new OS.

Back
Top Bottom