Pricewatch!

I actually managed to get Dead Space 3 and Sims 3 registered and gave up after that.

Yeah, this and a few past poor debuts on Origin got me curious about what the heck EA's business analytics group actually does and whether or their CTO thinks that maybe they might be put to use giving at least some rough forcast to the demands of certain game launches and online promotions.

It's like they use the numbers to inform and justify strategies based on the potential hugeness of the market but they don't give those numbers to their IT people. Luckily though this is the sort of up tick in traffic that is very easy to absorb after the fact if you have the resources to pay for it - though it can be almost seamless if you prepare for it ahead of time.

Two Worlds bundle (both games and DLC) is going to £6 on Steam. I grabbed it, though I'm not exactly expecting great things.

EDIT: Oops, beaten to it. Good work JDR!

Also, just Two Worlds 1, Epic Edition for $2. I already had the base game on DVD, so getting the additional add-on for $2, plus a digital copy for the full game was a no-brainer for me. As in, I must have no brains to continue to needlessly add to my backlog. ;)

The Humble Weekly Sale is interesting too. Includes Amnesia and Botanicula.

The Humble Weekly Sale is interesting too. Includes Amnesia and Botanicula.

And Thomas Was Alone, which was an interesting example of how to tell a story in a game. Quite good actually, and the minimalistic art-style actually works well.
The other games included are McPixel & The Showdown effect.

Probable Humble Bundle bonus:

(all games are on Steam, so let's hope)

C&C Red Alert 3: Uprising
Dead Space 2
Bulletstorm
Medal of Honor: Airborne

C&C Red Alert 3: Uprising would seem like an odd choice to me. It doesn't really fit with the rest of the bundle. I was hoping they would throw in the original Crysis and Crysis: Warhead.

Nearly a million of this bundle sold so far. I wonder what the Humble Bundle record is.

I think it's sad that the average donation is only $4.79 though. A lot of cheap people out there…

Yeah, particularly as EA are donating all their cut to charity too.

Probable Humble Bundle bonus:

(all games are on Steam, so let's hope)

C&C Red Alert 3: Uprising
Dead Space 2
Bulletstorm
Medal of Honor: Airborne

I've seen those predictions as well. There is a screenshot of "something" floating around out there, which would indicate that these will be in the bundle, but I've not seen a source.

Also, just Two Worlds 1, Epic Edition for $2. I already had the base game on DVD, so getting the additional add-on for $2, plus a digital copy for the full game was a no-brainer for me. As in, I must have no brains to continue to needlessly add to my backlog. ;)

Big LOL

I remember on the old Gone Gold forums there was a thread that asked are you a gamer or a collector. I was more towards the gamer side with only about 10-20 backlogged games. But now with most of my games being purchased digitally, I would say the backlog is over 100 (Steam, Amazon, GOG etc . . . .)

BTW, I too have the CDs of 2 worlds. But they were accidently loaded on the non administrative side of my rig. It's such a pain to logout and access the game, so now might be a good time to get whole series cheap.

C, me am in the no brain club 2

I've seen those predictions as well. There is a screenshot of "something" floating around out there, which would indicate that these will be in the bundle, but I've not seen a source.

There is no solid source. The last couple of times these predictions were right. We'll see.

Kalypso weekend on Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/sale/kalypso_weekend_2013
Some things I already have, some I don't care for, but Disciples3 seem interesting. Is it worth buying?

——

Batman: Arkham Origins is available as preorder on Steam, GamersGate and GreenManGaming:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/209000/?snr=1_7_15__13
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-BAO/batman-arkham-origins
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/hr/en/pc/games/action/batman-arkham-origins/

Price is 46€ on all sites and as a preorder bonus you get Deathstroke DLC. That piece of shit work contains 2 challenge maps and 2 skins.

If interested, do think where to buy it!
GamersGate will return you 20% of the price in BlueCoins and you may use those "coins" for future purchases. Also you'll get exclusive Joker Minion - whatever that is. Now since it's Joker and not Joxer… I'm kinda not happy! ;)

But GreenManGaming allows you to use -25% voucher: GMG25-OGRUH-7SM8H
http://www.greenmangaming.com/coming-soon/?emst=GxQmHaXAmg_74327_164176_348#link6

Steam… Offers nothing better than other two stores mentioned although it's actually Steam key you're buying.

Now I'm not sure if you may use GMG voucher to preorder both BatArk3 and XCOM Declassified , anyone knows?
In case you can't… The best option if you want to preorder both probably is to grab XCOM Declassified on GMG and Batman3 on GamersGate.

Following Joxer's GmG XCom declassified info, it is worth noting that you also get XCom enemy unknown with all DLCs, all previous XComs and Spec Ops the line (in addition to the 25% off), which comes to ~ £20.

Not a bad deal but I am not a fan of XCom.

OMG sorry, I ought to write about that but forgot completely. :(
Thanks Spoon.

The complete Gothic/Arcania pack is £9.99 on Steam.

So that'll be the third time I've bought some of these games!

The complete Gothic/Arcania pack is £9.99 on Steam.

So that'll be the third time I've bought some of these games!

You can also get the Gothic Universe edition for $4.99

That includes Gothic 1, Gothic 2 Gold, and Gothic 3. In other words - the three Gothic games that you actually want. :)

Back
Top Bottom