Pricewatch!

Civilization 4 complete ( Civilization IV, Warlords Expansion Pack, Beyond the Sword Expansion Pack; and Colonization) at $19.99 at gamersgate.com. Also, Gothic 3 complete (Gothic 3 + Forsaken Gods) at $7.49 at same site.

More goodies at 50% off sale at GoG!

DIVINE DIVINITY (50% OFF) $2.99
FALLOUT (50% OFF) $2.99
GOTHIC 2: GOLD EDITION (50% OFF) $4.99
HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC® 3 (30% OFF) $6.99
MYST: MASTERPIECE EDITION (50% OFF) $2.99

http://www.gog.com/en/page/spring10

I'm tempted to get HoMM 3, but would prefer a hard copy with manuals, etc…

Note: spotted at RPGCodex.

Best Buy has lowered the price of Drakensang to $9.99.

This may be a little off topic, but some of you might find this interesting. Rogue Leaders: The Story of LucasArts is being heavily discounted by several overstock sellers on the Amazon page. The one I ordered was $16.50 shipped.

eee gawds.... Direct2Drive is at it again. :)

Neverwinter Nights 2 Gold Edition - $9.95
King's Bounty: Gold Edition - $14.95
King's Bounty: Armored Princess - $8.95
Gothic 3 - $4.95
Fallout 3 - $14.95
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky - $4.95
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth - $4.95
Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate - $9.95

plus others

spotted at GameBanshee

http://gamebanshee.com/news/97519-direct2drive-spring-sale-week-one.html

bought Call of Cthulhu yesterday. Spyware Doctor firewall however blocked/quarantined a file for a Bethesda Launcher, with a very high warning. Something about it modifying some browser security settings. I figured it was probably overreacting but haven't had time or will to check as warband has consumed my last 2 weeks and counting. Can anyone confirm that Bethesda launcer is sound, and not full of security loopholes?

Not sure about the Direct2Drive version, but the DvD version didn't cause me a security problem. It did overheat because of a faulty Nvidia mobile GPU setup in my BRAND NEW Dell M6400. Forced me to call Dell to switch it out for an ATI FirePro.

Excellant creepy game (although the console controls are far from perfect).

speaking of Warband...Gogamer has the 'import' version on sale as of this evening for $17. also for those interested Overlord 2 is $10.

Good thing I have a somewhat selective taste on games. Already have the games I want from that list and not interested in the others :)

How bad is Time of Shadows (Dawn of Magic 2)? Impulse has it on sale for $13. It has terrible mainstream reviews but I'm a sucker for these types of games. Anyone try it?

Week 2 at direct2drive has a few noteworthy games. Also at gamersgate I picked up Crusaders: Thy Kingdom Come for 9.99 , the 1st game made by Neocore games who just released the great King Arthur RPG early this year. Still waiting on the DLC for that game before I go back and actually finish the game. Even though they patched that game faster and better than any game I think in history, I hit some game stopping bugs a few days into release and was too far in the campaign to start over.

@Direct2Drive
Knights of the Old Republic for $5
A Farewell to Dragons for $5
Supreme Commander Gold for $7.50
Also on sale is the Total War and Guild War series

That's a great deal for Supreme Commander Gold. That game totally rocks if you like large scale maps in your RTS games.

Ya know, I played the demo, and just started up building forces without reading the rules, and really didn't understand it. After about 15 minutes of this with nothing much happening I lost interest. After WC3 I am shy of RTS's, although I like their concept....

Should I download it and read the instructions. I mean for $7.50, that's almost free.... ;)

Back
Top Bottom