Status
Not open for further replies.
LIGHT
DARK
LIGHT
DARK
LIGHT
DARK

I just love clicking that button. Do you have any other buttons I can click?

I have the certain feeling as if this thread has already been taken over by those from the "Codex" who feel insulted by the title of this thread but still do behave so - or those who are proud of it and want to spread their kind of "social culture" into the Watch as well.

It's like a Virus.

You're an intelligent person, i'm sure you know the answer to that.

Is this what passes for wit in these parts or are you simply the equivalent of the village idiot?

I have the certain feeling as if this thread has already been taken over by those from the "Codex" who feel insulted by the title of this thread but still do behave so - or those who are proud of it and want to spread their kind of "social culture" into the Watch as well.

It's like a Virus.

I guess that you're the righteous kind of fellow who got the balls to stand alone between a lynching mob and a nigger. Keep fighting the good fight, o templar!

~Übereil~

Some time ago, maybe 2-3 years ago, the rpgcodex was indeed the pinnacle of what is OK and allright with criticism of computergames, funny, witty, unique and sometimes even creative, they were. Not so much today, I find. Why this is, I don't know.

If you search for it, you can't find the word "nigger" used much on these forums. But you often do find the word "whitey" used in reference to "black attitute" toward white people.

It's hard to say which I find more offensive, honestly. In this thread, for instance, I really have no idea if the folks throwing around the word "nigger" really hate black people or not. But the "whitey" users are perfectly happy to explain and defend their obvious hatred toward blacks.

The same thing goes for all the "jew" talk. Many of my dearest friends are Jewish, and I don't like it when they're disparaged. But if you search these forums, you'll find carefully-crafted posts explaining jew-hatred in depth.

Which is worse, I wonder?

If you search for it, you can't find the word "nigger" used much on these forums. But you often do find the word "whitey" used in reference to "black attitute" toward white people.

It's hard to say which I find more offensive, honestly. In this thread, for instance, I really have no idea if the folks throwing around the word "nigger" really hate black people or not. But the "whitey" users are perfectly happy to explain and defend their obvious hatred toward blacks.

The same thing goes for all the "jew" talk. Many of my dearest friends are Jewish, and I don't like it when they're disparaged. But if you search these forums, you'll find carefully-crafted posts explaining jew-hatred in depth.

Which is worse, I wonder?

Yeah, you mean like when you accused me of hating Jews because I said I didn't support a lot of the military actions Israel has taken and that I believe a two-state solution is necessary so the Jews and the Arabs don't end up wiping each other out?

Maybe what's "worse" is your belief that you have the ability to glean the inner most thoughts of an individual and categorize them as jew-hating black-lynching neo-nazis because they take issue with things you seem to support.

Yeah, you mean like when you accused me of hating Jews because I said I didn't support a lot of the military actions Israel has taken and that I believe a two-state solution is necessary so the Jews and the Arabs don't end up wiping each other out?

Maybe what's "worse" is your belief that you have the ability to glean the inner most thoughts of an individual and categorize them as jew-hating black-lynching neo-nazis because they take issue with things you seem to support.
Quote please. Or are you just gleaning my inner-most thoughts?

Squeek, you can see what he means by reading your previous post. Your assumptions that some people that use "nigger" may not be rasicts, and that people that use "whitey" are racists. It's not really difficult to point out the false reasoning there.

Quote please. Or are you just gleaning my inner-most thoughts?

Go look it up yourself. I don't feel like posting and quoting two pages of you insinuating crap to avoid actually saying something.

Which actually dovetails nicely with some of the messages of this thread: Many people throw on a false air of civility so they can get away with insulting others behind long, lyrical posts without offending some sort of vague 'community standards'. Calling someone an asshole is far more honest.

I mean, saying that AIPAC exists to thwart "sentiments like [mine]" is pretty clear in its meaning, even if you're too milquetoast to actually say "You're an anti-semite" directly. ;)

Squeek, you can see what he means by reading your previous post. Your assumptions that some people that use "nigger" may not be rasicts, and that people that use "whitey" are racists. It's not really difficult to point out the false reasoning there.
I'm pointing out the difference between casual references and detailed ones. You may not see a difference, and you're welcome to that point of view, but I certainly do. And I'm wondering which references are more offensive.

Edit: I should make it clear that, just like everyone else, I can see how the flippant references are defiantly offensive while the more comprehensive ones are not. But does that really make them any less offensive?

It's still false reasoning and you didn't point to examples yourself so why does Rith need to? Ego.

Renders fine on mine. Don't worry, though, it takes a bit of technical skill to be able to get a Linux box running properly. I'm sure you'll get there, eventually.

The audacity. Bet you're using a homo ass princess color scheme. The "dark" appearance on the forum makes it even less of a joy to look at.
Coño. I need a dirty lady. Air bubble suck too. Stuck with my shitty laptop until my WC loop finishes priming. Anyways, bullshit.

Go look it up yourself. I don't feel like posting and quoting two pages of you insinuating crap to avoid actually saying something.
Yeah, that's what I thought. Keep it simple, pal.

It's still false reasoning and you didn't point to examples yourself so why does Rith need to? Ego.
He brought it up. It was his point. It's perfectly fair to ask him to provide an example.

What's the big deal? Is it suddenly difficult to quote on these forums? There's no value in distinguishing fact from assertion?

What are you afraid of, anyway?

They're afraid of the truth.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Keep it simple, pal.

Too lazy to read the rest of the post? But fine:

"If you mean that literally, then I have to ask who does the shutting out and how? Closer to the truth is that American Jews are a very effective voting block and have been for a long time. Ironically, they cite sentiment like yours as their primary motivation."

You also accused me of having some 'all or nothing' anti-Israeli stance - multiple times - as well as 'lying' or 'over exaggerating'. Every time I quoted an outside source, you would just try to dodge the issue and not give an actual response. Kind of like how you are doing now.

Or how about this post:
Squeek's post said:
Originally Posted by Ubereil
…why would you even point that out if you weren't hinting that the cop was racist, Squeek?

Übereil

Does hinting constitute accusation, Uberiel? If so then I suppose I should consider your question an accusation. Right? For some reason race is a subject many people have an urge to "bottom line" immediately. That's a bad idea, IMO.

I do suspect that this particular cop may have had more sympathy for this feeble old lady if she had been white. And I suspect Crowley has an easier time dealing with irate people who aren't black and accusing him of racism.

Call that what you will."

Seems to me like you're the little troll just leaping for the race card at EVERY POSSIBLE INSTANCE. Oh, and then you also threw in little digs telling me to take my bipolar medication and 'get help'. How fucking cute! So you're more than willing to scream like a banshee at anything slightly touching race, but going after medical conditions, oh, that's fine?

I hope you end up in a wheel chair, buddy, so I can insult you for having some sort of disability. ;)

I think it may be time for you to run away into your little hole again.

No, you stated your opinion first without evidence or sound reasoning. So, it's fair of him to speak in the same manner imo. I understand him perfectly so I'm sure you do.

As for that 'what am I afraid of' comment: I suppose that's suggesting that I am a racist? Which kinda proves Rith's point really. Your post was mere assertion so why are you asking others to backup theirs?

Gosh, Squeek, so nice to see you back with all your intelligent friends from the Codex. How funny that you didn't have the balls to continue to post here til you got the backing of a bunch of spambot hypocrites like yourself.

There's no distinguishing fact from assertion with hypocrites. I find it very fitting that you ooze yourself back in with the slime and then as always take some metaphorical high ground that exists only in your own mind.

As for the rest of these people, they might as well be copying and pasting from a manual on how to conduct a circle jerk, their posts are so utterly predictable. Yet, also predictably, you defend them and find them worthy associates.

What am I afraid of? Having to waste precious moments of my life listening to utter bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom