Blue Saga - 2D Indie MMORPG

Bret

Traveler
Hello. :D

I'm an active player of a game called Blue Saga and I believe that it needs more players. It gets boring sometimes for me because I'm either the only one online or there are only two or three people online. This game also needs more testers. I'm probably one of the only people that sends bug reports. It's currently in a very early alpha version so it will definitely have some bugs.

Anyway, I'll tell you guys a bit about this game. Blue Saga has retro 2D graphics. There are three character classes right now with two animals per character. The warriors are a troll and a panda, the archers are a duck and a fox, and the mages are a blob and a fairy. This game is open world, meaning you can kill any player anywhere (except inside of buildings such as shops and inns.) There is a bounty system so that you can place a bounty on a player that runs around killing everyone or a player that you just don't like.

You can get a raft to sail across the ocean and find new islands. There are only a few places to explore right now, but the game has been growing rapidly, so more are soon to come. Guilds (aka Crews) will be coming soon, too. You will be able to design a flag for your crew members to put on their rafts.

Anyway, if you guys want to play, the website is: http://www.bluesaga.org/
My IGN is Pando.
Post a thread on the forums if you find any bugs or just reply to my thread. I've got about 70 replies on it, so it shouldn't be hard to find. Hehe.
Hope to see you guys in-game. :D

Back
Top Bottom