Dungeon Kingdom - Indiegogo Campaign Update

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Well it's time for another another update for Dungeon Kingdom. The game has earned €2,518 of the €9,000 goal with 13 days left, and has some new updates.

Time for an update! We are currently working hard on the new video for Dungeon Kingdom. We have plenty of assets created by 3D artists, but it takes some time to make them "ready" for the game’s fully dynamic environments. We have made some great progress and we are confident that you will enjoy the results. We are very excited about what you will discover in the trailer.
It's safe to say things are not looking too good right now.
smiley-cry.gif

More information.

Hello :)
You don't have to worry too much. The trailer is being processed, all video sequences were recorded and it will be release a few days later. We have some articles to be published in the press once it's ready to promote the campaign again , we think that we'll get a nice final boost !

That's said, even we don't get lot of more funds, we will finish the game, it's just a matter of time. Perhaps we'll first focus first on PC and release other platforms a few weeks later instead of releasing it on all devices at the same time.

I can't show a lot in the news on the indiegogo Campaign as i don't want to spoil too much about the trailer content and it is furstrating, but if you feel the need to see more feel free to check my facebook "kanda dev", i published two new screenshots that may give you confidence about the progress and the trailer.

Regards :)

Thanks for showing up here on these forums.
Do you think your campaign suffered from not being on Kickstarter? I know it's a problem because you're in France, but I think other European teams managed by just having a friend and a bank account in England.

Thanks for showing up here on these forums.
Do you think your campaign suffered from not being on Kickstarter? I know it's a problem because you're in France, but I think other European teams managed by just having a friend and a bank account in England.

I think so. Many told us they will buy the game, but won't pledge elsewhere than Kickstarter. But in a way, the flexible side of Indiegogo is also helpful for us as it help us get more content even during the campaign. Also, we should have released the trailer for the begining of the campaign. We learn from our mistakes right ? :)
We are developers, not business men or marketing guys, we still learn on these sides ;)

Back
Top Bottom