I'm actually of Hungarian descent, but that was a very cool post. :salute:

Remember, every Codexian soldier wears his uniform with pride, no matter what his descent is.

BTW, this salute emoticon looks as if the guy is scratching his head. Kind of retarded, didn't know whether you are trolling or being honest for a second ;)

We come here for decent threads and discussions, escaping the crud that is all over the Internet. Where are the moderators to remove such crud from this forum?

What's stopping you from

DISCUSS!!!

ing glorious tits and asses?

For example lets talk about crpgs and NOT about trannies and pink ponies.

And what about beautiful, stylish, and elegant white ponies? :biggrin:

SparkleRarity.jpeg

I can't believe Konjad is our ambassador here, but it is true. How the hell did we get stuck with such an imbecile for the job?

Oh well. Maybe it's fitting.

All these icons are crap. When can we end this suffereing and have the Pestigious Magazine™ back?

Konjad is the ambassador of the Dex here, so without actually going to such a smelly poo poo place of course this opinion makes sense. Though a cynic might say you should actually read a site before judging. I do think the dex is a shithole but mostly because there's too many bioware and bethesda fucktards, untermensch who should be gassed to the last man.

*shrug* - I visit the codex for indepth discussions of rpg elements and design, the workshop and (mostly) unbiased opinions on some newer games. If one only looks at some general discussion board on an RPG forum like the user who trolled here, I'd called it equally retarded, but that's only me though.

So, I PLAY SKRYRIM FAPU FAPU threads >>>>> GD?

That's irrelevant. Kodex is an RPG discussion site. Noble RPG nerds having fun with offtopic shit is one thing, assorted 4chan dregs who cling to the Kodex GD after being kicked out from the rest of internets for their stupidity is quite another. Death to the xenos.

I can't believe Konjad is our ambassador here, but it is true. How the hell did we get stuck with such an imbecile for the job?

The Codex kicked out Liberal, he settled for the Watch.

The Codex kicked out Konjad, he settled for the Watch.

hmmm…I think we could weaponize this in some way.

I have joined Kz3r0's prestigious group (thanks for the invite :salute: ) - but would like to join Cloaked TFigures one aswell. In harsh times like these the bros need to stick together in order to survive ITZ.

There is only one true codex group and it is not yours, all those who have joined false groups have been decieved, your only hope is to be cleansed by the righteous fury of my flaming shlong, ten pounds of judgement, lighting the way to truth.

The filthy rabble of the lesser codex groups will be eradicated, your sick tortured souls will be put to rest, repent now or an all out war between the true codex authority and you dirty shit stained cock nobbling homoerotic ass clenches will be upon you…

*shrug* - I visit the codex for indepth discussions of rpg elements and design, the workshop and (mostly) unbiased opinions on some newer games. If one only looks at some general discussion board on an RPG forum like the user who trolled here, I'd called it equally retarded, but that's only me though.

The workshop is about the only decent sub forum on the entire site. And there's maybe 3 or 4 posts a day in that section while there's 100s of posts an hour on how Skyrim is a terrible game because after 12 hours they finally managed to glitch their horse.

WOAH! I just realized that without the codex, I just lost my link to Surf Solar's fallout game. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Let's start speculating about how our new home's going to look, shall we?

I think it's going to feature a very grimdark, almost depressing motif. Maybe something along the lines of intertwined devils and lemurs, etc., a la ToEE's carved facades? I'll bet that DU and Taluntain are hard at work right now writing out checks to very talented graphics artists who are shamelessly ripping off Gygax' work (or whomever designed the cover for that classic AD&D module) all in a loving effort to re-welcome us and make us all feel so warm and snug.

Or, they may go the other way. Pink horse manes and multiheaded cocks that twinkle and writhe when you're logged in? Maybe even that dancing Kaiserin .gif plastered all over the place?

The imagination runs wild.

Hopefully there won't be an automap and we'll have to map it manually to navigate it.

The workshop is about the only decent sub forum on the entire site. And there's maybe 3 or 4 posts a day in that section while there's 100s of posts an hour on how Skyrim is a terrible game because after 12 hours they finally managed to glitch their horse.

And so it comes out why you are upset.

You are confused that larping while you wear a silly hat is role-playing. Role-playing came from war game simulations and is a complex game but has almost nothing to do with someone writing fanfic of any kind, oversized weapons, or renaissance faires. The subhuman loser scum who enjoy such things have no place calling their disgustingly filthy games RPGs.

Even Bethesda and Bioware now see they are not making RPGs, and do everything to distance themselves from the word. It's blindingly obvious to everyone but people like you.

Surf Solar.... :cry: Why did DU have to do this ? You need to make a topic in the Codex group, SS. We can't lose information about your Fallout Project. Its literally the only RPG I'm looking forward to.

Back
Top Bottom