The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

With Dte out here at the Watch, I'd expect any planning is to be done via TS/Microsoft's-incompetently-coded-piece-of-trash. That said, I think we were invading Poland.

L15 content would be Archons (if I'm not mistaken) and Harbringer 1. Wheloon 1 is out due to Corwin not having either Key nor access to the Hall of Heroes world swap feature.

To make sure everyone remembers, I will be late or absent on next Friday (15th), and completely absent the following day for the hardcore group.

Rachail hit 18 tonight on a S/E/R run out in the Vale. My intention, whether I get to it or not, is to attempt the flagging quests, which should push her back in-line with the group. Except the Savage Dragon, who is likely going to be 20 before the rest of us hit 19.

As far as our next TR group, I am claiming a trapper role. Not sure if I'll do an Artificer or Rogue yet, or for that matter, some unholy abomination. It will have spot however (face-first trap finding is a wee bit frustrating).

As a reminder, I will be late or possibly out tonight, and definitely out tomorrow as I am playing guitar at a conference. Rachail is at the wall after flagging for the Heroic Shroud, so feel free to run the regulars and take 18.

Mysterious Remnant Items All Available

The remnant vendor has everything for sale this weekend, & it's a double-remnants bonus weekend.

That includes the crowns, the eternal flasks, the MRR, PRR, & ranged/melee/spellpower tomes, and augments (including exceptional & insightful stats).

Reywind informs me he won't be able to play this week as he will be out for the day with his GF. Perhaps we'll finish what we began last week!!

Hot fix released yesterday AM

There was a small update yesterday, so give yourselves time to d/l it.

It's too early to determine if the improvement is real or just an artifact of rebooting the servers, but I was able to 6-man a Defiler on EN without any lag whatsoever. I haven't been able to run DoJ in weeks. So keeping my fingers crossed that the lag fest is finally over.

Early heads-up: Reywind, Dte and myself will all be absent this week, so it will be a small group unless some of the irregulars show up. Hopefully, everyone will be available the following week!!

Unfortunately, I expect to be out the following week, May 6th. Don't know yet about my availability the week after that (May 13th).

New Reincarnation Bug

Well, there's a new reincarnation bug that's pretty nasty. So far only one player has reported it, but they're locked out of their toon.

New Reincarnation Bug

I don't know if they followed the "quit the client after every step" method, but if they didn't, another reason to do so.

I may be out Friday as well…..if not on at the start then I am a no show. Will also be out May 6th….going to see the family that week. Sounds like a few weeks of catch as catch can….lol

I will be here today barring any unforeseen attractions.

Aletys is ok, will not be on for a while.

Thanks for the update Jo.

Aletys says hi.

She's still in a great deal of pain.

Hoping for home instead of rehab, send her prayers.

Game has updated to U31 today. This includes a revamp of the Fighter Kensai tree for the Fighters in the guild (both of you). So those will have to redo enhancements. Handwraps, as per standard operation procedure, have been broken.

*Edit* Some people are reporting that they cannot log in, the client just gives an invalid password error. Even after changing the password, it persists. I'm not sure if the login servers are up yet though.

*Edit 2* Server is still down according to PyLoTRO. So apparently PyLoTRO is better coded than the official launcher, and gives a useful error.

Warlock is both fun and easy to play; mine is level 11 and hasn't died once, which must be a record for me!! :)

Back
Top Bottom