America - a dhimmi nation

vurt

serial 𝓶𝓸𝓭𝓭&#12004
Pat Condell about Obama and the Arabic spring.

A small excerpt:

"He chooses to continue shovelling bucketloads of American taxpayers' money
into the Arab world without even a polite request that they stop murdering christians.

And if you think that's slimy, every year the US State Dept. issues a report on the state of human rights in all UN member countries. This year, for the first time, they removed the section on religious freedom. Thus neatly sidestepping the need to acknowledge the violent persecution of Christians since the glorious revolution for freedom and democracy.

Who would have thought the United States, of all countries, would so cravenly turns its back on persecuted Christians in their darkest hour, just so as not to offend their Muslim persecutors?

America, thanks to this president, is already a dhimmi nation."

Thoughts? Are most of you americans here Obama voters, and are you going to vote for him again?

Having this guy say your candidate is bad is a bit like having the Ku Klux Klan say your candidate is bad.

Now let's see, who kills more Christians: Muslims or tobacco farmers?

Give examples of why he's wrong then? If you really have any arguments, which i doubt.

Hundreds of thousands christians dies yearly because of their belief, it's genocide. I know aspirin kills more people every month than what that recent Colorado mass murderer did. That does in no way justify his deeds or that we shouldnt take any measures against such acts.

In other words, this Pat Condell person is essentially proclaiming that America is a "non-Muslim" nation? I suppose that could be considered accurate.

There are many Americans who are Muslim, but I don't think anyone would consider the US to be Muslim nation. I would hope we are still living under a secular government that is neither Christian nor Muslim.

In many countries, it seems fine to denigrate Christians, but not Muslims. England is one such country where the BBC says it will continue to do just that. ANY persecution, including religious is WRONG. I don't support or believe in anything concerning Islam, but I would never persecute its followers just because they are Muslims.

In other words, this Pat Condell person is essentially proclaiming that America is a "non-Muslim" nation? I suppose that could be considered accurate.

from that wiki-page: "non-Muslims appeasing and surrendering to Muslims, and discrimination against non-Muslims in Muslim majority regions". That's what he means.

BBC is very pro-islam yes, same in Sweden where we're our supposed "politically neutral" TV-channels are very pro-islam and fine with distoring the truth and even fabricating news, they're bashing christians and christianity at any given chance too. It's not ok.

Pat Condell is not a politically neutral commentator (is anyone?), but i think he's one of the most honest ones and he doesnt care that being against Islam openly as a public person can be a death sentence.

Pat Condell convinced me a couple of years back that there was no magical "atheist community" based on rational thought and and evidence. Pat Condells videos are the intellectual version of a driver that are great at driving fast but with his tunnel vision and great speed he can't turn, so he go offroad and smacks into a tree every time he makes a video.

He also taught me that believing oneself to be "honest" and "politically incorrect" because one gets criticism for speaking ones mind is a cognitive tool to preserve ones position when being both ignorant and closeminded. Some movements interprets opposition as a sign of doing things right and rely on a stereotype of the opposition. They verify truth based on social response rather than trying to be consistent with data. Most fundamentalist groups are that way. Reasonbased groups never use the "politically incorrect" or "politically correct" labels since the labels have no content. All that matters is what is intellectually, empirically and logically consistent, not what groups have to say. That's honesty, not speaking your mind.

A position that is logically and empirically sound speaks for itself. It doesn't need social support to be true and it doesn't disappear due to criticism.

Germany has its problems. The Muslims are not really well intergrated in some parts - but in others they very well are. It partly depends on into which direction you look. In East Germany there is a much higher percentage of racism than in West Germany.

The "NSU Scandal" has made things much, much worse now. Germany's Secret Service is under pressure now, with the severe suspicion of some within it having sided with Neo-Nazis.

Edit : In the press there are currently several reports on Turkish courts (and perhaps people who want the land) trying to squeeze old centuries-old Christian Abbeys out from their land in Turkey. This is frowned upon here in Germany (especially since there is a great percentage of Turkis immigrants here in Germany), but there is not much done about it, except asking the Turkish government to stop it, because these abbeys are centuries old, and in some rare cases even around one thousand of years old (as far as I've understood it, and I didn't follow the press reports very closely).

His rant on the US having to represent the values of the free world was a bit annoying but in the rest of the video he didn't seem to be strongly biased towards one side and his points were mostly ok. Is this guy supposed to be well-known?

JemyM: just like Zloth you can't seem to point at anyting specific, so i take it as you have no arguments.

I doubt any group is calling themselves "politically correct" the term does not have a positive value. It's used to mock people or groups that relies only on being P.C and not on actual facts.

I'd just like to chime in by saying that Condell is a bigot, a liar, and is utterly misrepresenting and lying about virtually everything he claims in his video, as is par for the course.

..and again you can't point out anything specific or give any kind of proof. It's clear to me you're just pissed off because he does indeed have very good arguments. Some very good links in the info section of the video btw for further info / proof that what he's saying in this video is indeed, the truth.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I made a 34 minute video on YouTube debunking what he said and explaining why a lot of his sources are bullshit. Do you want me to post it here?

Nicely done. It's clear he's not right on all accounts here, but I still agree largely with him in general. Some of your links seems to be very pro-islam, TheNation for example, they seem to concentrate a lot on ""islamophobia"" (yawn) and seems to bash anyone who's anti-islam. Well I guess it's difficult for anyone to not have a black / white view on Islam. I personally can't see the benefits of it, never could. I'm probably even ok with someone like Pat sometimes portraying it in a worse light than what it might be, to me it serves the more "noble" cause of the two, if i have to choose. And yes i know that makes me a Terrible Person™.

Try asking a Muslim WHERE in the Koran it talks about LOVE!!

Back
Top Bottom