5cf7o4.gif
5cf7o4.gif

2mm7ipt.png

2mm7ipt.png

It's all clear now Todd and Pete gave DU the internetz that we could and ITZ happened,now we are a people without a home searching for a place to call our own:bigcry::bigcry:

Hey kodex, I hope that repost of this picture makes you happy:

Untitled-1-2-2.jpg

Oh hey everyone, I hope ev-
what the fuck is going on in this thread?

IS SOMEONE YOU KNOW AN RPGWATCH MEMBER?

Your friend or family member may regularly post on RPGWatch if:

- He can't understand why more people didn't show up for his Semi-Formal Attire, Dancing With the Stars viewing parties.
- His idea of foreplay is to state the condoms are about to expire while rattling the box accusingly.
- Has a miniature solar system on his beside table and plays with it before bed.
- Owns a cardigan.
- Tells people the origin of his surname at parties.
- Is often mistaken for being Canadian.
- Wrote what he termed a "strongly worded letter" to Pepsi asking them to stop using high-fructose corn syrup.
- Takes dates to the historic home of Melvile Dewey, inventor of the Dewey Decimal system.
- Hates to let a Saturday morning go to waste.
- Invented the colour beige.
- Subscribes to Sensible Shoes Weekly.
- Uses phrases like darn tootin'.
- Enjoys pointing out that tomatoes are fruit.
- Has been known to sport a fanny pack.
- Doesn't appreciate racial jokes or ethnic humor.
- Can tell you all the attributes Tom Bergeron possesses as a TV host, and why he's better than that foul-mouthed Bob Saget to host America's Funniest Home Videos.
- Misses the days when he helped mom organize coupons.
- Monitors lists of baby name popularity. He won't give a future child a name at the top, but one that will let them blend in nonetheless and not be ridiculed, somewhere about #9.
- Likes as much fun as the next guy but thinks this list is "getting out of hand".
- Doesn't understand what's supposed to be funny about Ned Flanders.

You can escape KKKodexia, but you can't escape the pretty witches anymore!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

All your forum are belong to us!

Us, in this case, being the adorable ones with pointy hats and supersonic brooms, of course.

Alright, enough with the fucking witches.

I propose that we have a solid one-week ban on witches when we get back to the homeland. Anyone in agreement?

Alright, enough with the fucking witches.

Of course not. Pretty witches now have their own thread on KKKodexia. Does Crispy has it's own thread, where his fans post images of him and others like him? Of course not. Therefore, pretty witches are more KKKodex than Crispies are. Q.E.D.

I propose that we have a solid one-week ban on witches when we get back to the homeland. Anyone in agreement?

That's hardly enough. I suggest one week on the Prosperian Chamber.

moral of the story is that women are crazy bitches and stay away from them when rthey are on their periods

Back
Top Bottom