Drakensang:RoT Help me,I do not know what to do

ethilen

Traveler
hi,I completed the game and defeated Coldstone,But as you know,the game does not end,and now I have 2 unfinished quests:The Water Pump and Bounty Hunt,,,,how should I complete these 2? and What about the final Demo we saw that some pirates got off their ships and came to Nadoret? Is game finished after defeating Coldstone?
I would appreciate if someone could help me and guide me in this matter.

Can you still enter the dwarven Mines ? The Water Pump Quest is in there, It's just one Lever to pull, but thats only possible after one of the rescued dwarves repaired it. IIRC you had to solve the Problem with the Kobold and return a bit later.

For the Bounty-Hunt Quest is always available for turning in Silver-Emblems. There are 4 golden Emblems in the Game, 3 of the captains in hammerberg have one and one you have to forge (talk with a high "Street-Smarts"-Skill to the forger in Hammerberg (Hammermountain ?).

Edit:

The Pirates in Nadoret are just a teaser for the AddOn; you don't miss anything, it's Crap anyway.

no,unfortunately I can no longer enter the mine,I missed it,Is there important item down there?
about bounty hunt,I have found just 2 gold emblems, who is the 3rd one?
and I stole a gold emblem from a woman in Nadoret named Odila,in thieves' dungeon,and the gold emblem went into quest item bag which means it is a quest item,but I dont know what quest.....
thanks for your help,please tell me who the 3rd captain is.I have searched every person's pocket in the bar in Hammerberg.but just found 2 gold emblems.

Odilas Emblem was for some Thieves-Quest IIRC.

One of the Emblems should have been at the Corpse of Captain Sooremann,
one in the Pocket of Eilif Thunderfist (?), she hangs around in the Tavern after Sooremanns Death;
one (Captain Hakensangs) is in the Basement of the Hammerberg-Tavern;
the last has to be forged, the forger is either in the Tavern or behind some building in Hammerberg.

When the Waterpump is working, a flooded Passage will become accessible. It leads to some Armoury; IIRC it was nice to have the stuff, but nothing really great.

could you please tell me how to get the thieves quest?what should I do to unlock that quest?

I thought you had to steal her Guild-Emblem as one of the Trials to be accepted into the Thieves Guild ? You get the Quest only if your Main-Character belongs to a Thief-Class.

It's nearly a year ago that I played the Game :)

I think that these 2 quests must remain open, then. Becaue they cannot be solved anymore.

Regarding the pump : There should be a few dwarves standing outside of the cavern. Halfway on the road to the town.

Talk to them.

Back
Top Bottom