Political and politically incorrect humor

I loved the 1st one, especially. A German cynic would really think this way, too. (You know, Germans really can't understand why the most dangerous weapons are widely allowed in the U.S. and the most violent movies are widely allowed, too, meawhile even the slightest hint of nudity is answered with a permaban, or a "Nipplegate", as we call it here. in Germany ["-gate" has become a suffix indicating somethings been a GREAT scandal ! - after Watergate] ). And no, it's not that I alone think so, you can meet this way of thinking throughout whole Germany. Just enter a German-language online chat and ask around.
Needless to mention that Germany is the complete opposite : Nudity in movies is allowed, but extreme violence and guns get instantly banned …

Number 3 is very bitter, too.

cartoon23.jpg

cartoon33.jpg

cartoon43.jpg

And my personal favorite:
cartoon63.jpg

ok guys, you want to hear real politically incorrect joke?

son - Father, I have to tell you that I'm gay!
father - Do you have a house my son?
son - no…
father - Do you have a car?
son - no…
father - Do you have a job?
son - no…
father - Than you aren't gay you are just a fag.

Slow week from Time.

cartoon1.jpg

cartoon4.jpg

Even Varvel's a little thin a offerings:
020413.jpg

It was so cold yesterday, I saw a Democrat with his hands in his own pocket.

:lol:

Slow week:

cartoon61.jpg

cartoon51.jpg

Varvel didn't have anything good to offer, either. Better luck next week, I guess.

What is a "Sequest-Ration" ?

And : Is this supposed to be Goldylocks, or how her name is ? It's one of the few "fairy tales" that no-one knows in Germany (the home of the Brothers Grimm !).

Yes, it is a reference to GL and the 3 bears. I have no idea what a sequest ration is either; must be American!! :)

It's a single word, sequestration. Not sure where they came up with the fancy word, but it reflects the lump of policies that pretty much just delayed the fiscal cliff scenario. Congress at work, what more need be said.

Yes, but this is a family friendly site so REALLY appropriate language is not permitted!! :)

Sometimes, a fancy word can be a sign of irony, too. ;)

Osteomyelitis is an infection of bone tissue. Can be serious, difficult to treat. Abscesses form and typically also isolated isles of dead bone. The latter are called sequestrae (singular sequestrum), and the process itself is - surprise, surprise - called sequestration. There are other meanings to the word, of course, but methinks some of you will find the allegory fitting.

Pibbur who knows that (of course) there is a heavy metal band called Sequester

cartoon42.jpg

cartoon12.jpg

Don't know that this one's all that funny, but it's so tremendously irreverent that I couldn't help but pass it on:
cartoon52.jpg

Never saw that movie. I guess that I should do it one day ?

Back
Top Bottom