Elder Scrolls Online - Pax Prime Previews

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Here are two more previews for The Elder Scrolls Online from Pax Prime.

Thunderbolt

Co-op Elder Scrolls has been something of a rallying cry for fans of the series for a while now, even if the games have all been carefully crafted, immersive single-player experiences. The idea of exploring a world as richly detailed as Skyrim, but with friends, is incredibly appealing – and for the first ten minutes, that’s what The Elder Scrolls Online was starting to feel like. As I ran around the starting area looking at all the mugs and candles and scraps of paper on tables in first-person, I started to get the Elder Scroll bug. I had to see everything.
Gamezone

It’s been a long time since I’ve seen been excited for an MMO, but The Elder Scrolls Online definitely has a lot of positives going for it right now. My hands-on playthrough lasted for about one hour which is not nearly enough time to fully take-in an MMO, especially one as massive as TESO, but it has given me renewed faith in the MMORPG genre. The Elder Scrolls Online is due out on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4, although the build I played was on PC.
More information.

So you can play first person?

So you can play first person?

Yes and it's even animated. So when you use a skills you see the animation in first person (the example in the video is usually the dragonknight fiery chain pull ability, looks cool).

Back
Top Bottom