Happy Holidays From The RPGWatch Team

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
As you know I just got back after a month away due to having surgery. I didn't plan on getting back this early, but I missed this site and certain members.

So let me just say on behalf of the entire RPGWatch team I wish you all a Happy Holidays, and look forward to another good year of RPG news in 2015.

christmas_comment_graphic_02.gif

Also I don't plan on doing any more interviews this year, but I will continue to do more next year. So any suggestions for who to interview are welcome.

Happy Holidays to everyone as well.
Be happy and stay healthy.

Keep in mind that we - the people that can play and discuss CRPGs - have probably only little problems compared to all the people living in the current crisis zones.

Welcome back Mr. Potato! Nice to see you back and around. Agree with HiddenX as well. I for one am forever grateful that my problems are currently little ones.

+1 on everything.

Have a great Christmas and lost of plating time.
This reminds me We still need to update our header for this season of the year and it is time for starting with the GOTY awards.

"Certain members". :thumbsup:

Happy holidays everyone!

Happy Holidays to everyone as well.
Be happy and stay healthy.

Keep in mind that we - the people that can play and discuss CRPGs - have probably only little problems compared to all the people living in the current crisis zones.

You're spot on, HiddenX. I can only imagine what it must be like spending Christmas in a town besieged by orcs and undead.

;)

Happy holidays everyone!

Its has been snowing here two days non stop now, so some kind of white christmas seems quite likely! Hopefully the temperature stays below 0. :)

Happy holidays!
sxmas_santasmiley_100-102.gif

Happy Holidays to the hardworking folks running this place and great people I enjoy discussing and arguing about things with ... this is one of only a few forums I belong to ... and my absolute fave :)

Bah humbug!!! ;-) Just baked a chocolate cheesecake, so I'm feeling a bit exhausted (baking is a mission for me…fret, fret). Had to run around finding non-allergen replacements for various allergy-prone friends $@#@!!! Anyway this site is still one of my only regular spots so thanks to everyone who makes it possible and contributes to discussions etc. Hope you have a great relaxing holiday!

Last edited:
So two days left and Christmas sucks!
I still want to go buy a little more stuff!
The crabs in the stores try to run you down
While the kids grab your nerves with all their sounds!
Still have a ton of stuff to wrap!
Can't find the tape, did I wrap it? Oh crap!
But then a small child comes into the room,
Singing a Christmas song, lifting the gloom.
You suddenly realize the cure is clear!
Start singing Jingle Bells and grab a beer.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all!

Back
Top Bottom