Starpoint Gemini 2 - Preview @ GamerFitNation

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
GamerFitNation previews the Early Acees version of Starpoint Gemini 2.

Little Green Man Gaming has great ambitions for Starpoint Gemini 2, their space-based action RPG which is currently available for early access alpha on Steam. The game already boasts a massive, open-world map with no loading screens and a wide variety of customizable ships. The developers are working on dynamic events that change based on the player’s actions, the ability to hire ships to create a fleet and the addition of a main storyline. The game will also be moddable, which is a feature that appeals to many PC gamers.
More information.

Hoping hoping hoping… It sounds so good but the first game sounded mighty good, too.

Gamer Fit Nation!? They've got a nutritionist on staff!?!? Couch, I don't think you and I are going to fit in over there. ;)

Hoping hoping hoping… It sounds so good but the first game sounded mighty good, too.

Gamer Fit Nation!? They've got a nutritionist on staff!?!? Couch, I don't think you and I are going to fit in over there. ;)
Indeed I wont as I love my junk-food to much.:biggrin:

All I know is the game even from the early beta is better than the first game. I hope it doesn't turn out like X: Rebirth.

Back
Top Bottom