Witcher 3 - 16 Free Dlcs for Everyone!

Here is another funny EA Image about Origin just for you Joker.:biggrin:

YpUxpKbK.jpg

rotfl.gif

That goes on The Sims 4 forum too! Although it's too big for a sig so I'll have to wall it.
Thanks!

That goes on The Sims 4 forum too! Although it's too big for a sig so I'll have to wall it.Thanks!
What size do you need it to be for your sig? I can awalys shrink it.

Of course it is marketing. And?
The Witcher 2 was released at around the same time as DA 2.
With the possibility of releasing products demanding to be patched, products are now released calling for patching.
TW2 was no different. DA2 was no different.

But on reception, what product was depicted as a bugnest and what product was given a free pass?
The Witcher 2 and DA2, respectively.

What product was a bug nest coming with show stoppers and what product was released with non game breaking bugs?
DA2 and TW2, respectively.

CD projekt learned their lesson. They never hid they had to improve on the marketing.On this site, in the news section, one thread was opened to report they installed a marketing department in the US.

They've announced it openly from the start. When you've got a game that was released in the state of TW2 around the same time as DA2, and that your game was given the flail while the other was praised and terrible bugs were not mentioned, something had gone wrong.
Could not be the product. So they pinpointed marketing as the weak point and improved on it. Could be something else though, as they are localized in Poland.
Their proper handling of marketing will give the answer.
DA2 came out with proper marketing and was released riddled with deadly bugs.
Given a free pass.
TW3 has proper marketing this time so...

Since players supported the rise of dlcs, and installed developpers in this routine, that CD Projekt came after the routine was installed, that their type of games come with the imperative release of DLCs, that hype brought by marketing is sought for by potential buyers, they are doing the cool things by releasing them for free.
That is the only cool thing they can do.
Going without marketing? Impossible. Customers want that.
Not releasing DLCs? Impossible. Customers want that.
What can CD projekt offer that the customers cant refuse? Free DLCs.

Unless this stuff was put together by people in their unpaid spare time, none of this is free for you. JS.

All things considered I'd rather they'd not waste my money on something like this. To go around and say they're giving me this for free is like the cherry on the turd.

Ah it is free.
Instead of making you pay twice the same content, they only make you pay it once. The second time is free.
The content is paid with the planned budget and while other monetizes the access to an already charged for content, they dont hold the key from you, they are given a bit latter but for free.
It is a bit like this innovating type of brothel in Germany: pay only the first intercourse, get the rest for free... if you can (better take your pills)
Works also for food or drinks.

Back
Top Bottom