Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Highlighting Now Optional

You're saying that this will be more close and corridor type than the original. Is that, isn't it?
I hope not, but I wouldn't hold my breath. But even though, the current highlight is still too much. But we only will know for sure when we play it.

It will probably play like crysis 2 you will be able to pick different routes with choices that's all. If you played Mass Effect 2 it will probably be something like that. Linear tunnels and a limited open world. The game is not promising a open world just some exploring.

It will probably play like crysis 2 you will be able to pick different routes with choices that's all. If you played Mass Effect 2 it will probably be something like that. Linear tunnels and a limited open world. The game is not promising a open world just some exploring.
Didn't played Crysis 2, but I too think that, probably they will follow ME2 model in some aspects, having more levels but much less open then the original.
I'm preparing myself to have a disappointment, because the original IP was just one of the best games ever made.
That's the problem with the sequels of big titles, specially when made by different teams. In certain cases it would be better, just to drop the name and begin a new IP or do just a single game. But the problem is that they want always to capitalize from the original game. Typical behavior of the entertainment industry that I really despise.
Well, at least, I was able to enjoy ME2, probably there's some chance that I' can also enjoy something from Human Revolution.

Yes for you I understand what your saying but this game is not an open world rpg. There wont be any exploring just scripted levels with alternate ways to solve them.
You don´t need to have open world rpg to provide exploration.
Those alternate ways? That´s a potential exploration element right here.

Back
Top Bottom