Mass Effect 3 - Citadel Review Roundup

Hmm confused. You said you can't play the whole dlc at one time anyways? Even if I use a finish save?

No I didn't say that. The whole dlc is one mission and a bunch of segments that unlock as you play. If you load your last save you can play it all at one time.

Further confused.

This dlc works different then the rest. I explained you should load your last save as it's the best way to play. I also explained how the dlc works.Good luck.;)

1. The dlc unfolds as you play.
2. Its just a mission with segments of banter, cutscenes, and a party.
3. If you load your final save you can play all of the dlc at once. Otherwise refer to
the first option if your starting a new game.

See not hard to understand unless you have negative points in you INT stats.:)

I'm confused why you said you didn't say something when you clearly did. Read quote above. So are you a liar, or really the the stupid confused one? Please clarify. ;)

I'm confused why you said you didn't say something when you clearly did. Read quote above. So are you a liar, or really the the stupid confused one? Please clarify. ;)

Why do I bother just play the damn dlc.:p You know you want to. This will be my final reply on this topic.

I cant remember but you might be able to replay the game using a final save. Just like the others. I'd know for sure if I had replayed ME3 as I did the others. So using an old (here final) save might mean restarting a game loading up the final save.

Final save lands you just before you have to jump through that gate to take your decision. Again, if I remember well. As I never watched more but one ending.

So here, for me, using a final save implies restarting the game as I dont see how they could take you out of the scene.

If older saves are available, then plugging before the leave is afforded to Sheppard should do the trick.

OK. Don't own up. Just remember everything you say now will be considered bullshit. Go back to sleep.

@Thrasher: this speaks for itself.:) Another name for my ignore list.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

I cant remember but you might be able to replay the game using a final save. Just like the others. I'd know for sure if I had replayed ME3 as I did the others. So using an old (here final) save might mean restarting a game loading up the final save.

Final save lands you just before you have to jump through that gate to take your decision. Again, if I remember well. As I never watched more but one ending.

So here, for me, using a final save implies restarting the game as I dont see how they could take you out of the scene.

If older saves are available, then plugging before the leave is afforded to Sheppard should do the trick.

When I finished the game, I was magically teleported back to the Normandy, with a save generated for that location with all the missions completed. That's MY final save. It's after the save you are referring to.

Yeah digging through older saves to find the right one to do the mission would be the trick.

It unlocks as you play the main plot. If you load your last save (with most of the main plot completed except for the last segment or two) it is all unlocked. If you attempt to play it at an earlier part it won't be and you have to play through various points of the main plot to unlock further portions of the DLC plot. Hence the recomendation that you do use the end-game save (created with your character and crew poised to assault the Cerberus station).

If I load my final save with everything done, then what?

The "final" save created by the game automatically - which rolls back the main plot to just before assaulting the cerberus facility - would allow you to play with all DLC plot points unlocked.

All right, nevermind. My bad. Somehow I missed the Cerberus mission being re-opened and time being rewound by the final save. Thanks for the patience.

Back
Top Bottom