SDK

Probably ShadowMoses, iirc he was able to talk Xenus into releasing the sdk and he did the translations into English as well. His site was up from the release of BP until about 2 years ago, iirc.

There was a lot of mod content on his site and he used to post here (he's defiantly registered here) though not sure how long it's been since he posted. His was the only English site, if he hears about this maybe he can make all the mods available. Hopefully.

Good luck. :)

badmofo, could you upload the SDK documents again? I lost is again, damn it. But I still have the SDK and the plugins for Max. :)

Hi, do somebody have Boiling Point SDK 3d Studio Max plugins ?! Even google can´t find it, thanks.

This sdk needs to go to go on patches scrolls OR ADVENTURELEGENDS too.

Whether there is a EXE for international version Boiling Point, which support console commands: god, clip on, etc. and which can calculating AI navigation grid?

Is there a working link for SDK and maybe a users guide available now?

This game runs great on Wondows7 64 (8G RAM). Nvidia G-650 (I think).

I resurrected an old save from 2011!!! (32 bit even). Have $145K (I think I did the old mine/dynamite exploit)...beaucoup upgrades to weapons, good relations with everyone (bribery exploit). Have an attack Huey (didn't return after that mission) and Piranha. Fun tis weekend!

Back
Top Bottom