The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Jo and I both hit 14 now too in today's session. I think that's everyone at 14 we haven't taken the level yet as we wanted to wait for the OK from the boss man

In that case, everyone can take level 14 at their leisure. Bot's not very far into rank66, but I've got some XP pots in the bank I can tip back to get back on track with everyone. Take yer levels and get dressed, folks.

Update 29 hits tomorrow morning, servers down starting 11am

Update 29 hits tomorrow (Thurs). Servers going down 11:00am - 3:00 pm.

Cap will go to 30.

Cap's been 20 since about update 7, best I can remember. ;)

4 hours down for a major update? Either they're delusional, or there's gonna be a ton of hotfixes on the horizon.

Reminder that I'll be at the fairyball game tomorrow night, so I'm out.

4 hours down for a major update? Either they're delusional, or there's gonna be a ton of hotfixes on the horizon.

How about both?

I'm hearing there's going to be a total redo of the lootgen tables, and folks are expecting the worst (but then, they always do). It also may not hit till the first patch, not sure right now. It will apparently affect Cannith Crafting big-time, but have no details.

They also gave all of approx. 14 hours notice, which had a whole bunch of folks upset, since they'd been saying it might not be till after holidays. It was pretty last minute. People were madly running all night.

No notes out yet either.

FYI, I ER'd both Aryahnna & Diahnna, so I currently have no toons above level 25.

Update 29 is live - Game is back up

Oops, they brought the game servers up while I was looking for release notes. Still haven't found them. The download was really, really short. As in while I typed the first two sentences of this post.

Edit: Just found the release notes:

Update 29 Release Notes

Looks like a whole lot of nothing for the heroic game. Epics could be interesting, I suppose.

Well, you were correct. We were exploring the new quests (heroic versions) when there was a notice for an "emergency shutdown" for a hotfix.

The heroic quests we did/started were level 15 on normal.

Oh, my heavens ... the list of reported bugs is endless. The forus are completely bogged down with the activity. & they've disabled the cannith crafting halls, and this has caused the Cannith crafting ship ammenities to disapear. I think I'm going to go play Skyrim for a while.

Worlds are down until further notice

Posted by Cordovan:
The game worlds are currently unavailable while we investigate and resolve an issue with randomly-generated items. We will keep you updated, but be aware that it is likely the game worlds will remain unavailable until late tonight, Eastern time. We will have more information on our resolution following an investigation and the work being done and checked.

Time to go play Skyrim for a while.

Aren't we all so glad turbine tested this before the release. lol

I guess that explains why I can't even get to the login screen

Looks as if they released the new lootgen system even though they had reports of serious problems on Lamannia (yes, I know, they do that repeatedly), and that it's completely borked whole bunches of stuff, including items already existing.

There are reports of masterful craftsmanship disappearing from player's gear, items with +0 to stats, etc., and apparently it's messed with all sorts of things, including AH's & Cannith crafting. Not sure of the details on those last two, but they specifically listed a problem with the AH when they shut the game down today.

Looks like they outdid themselves & reached new lows with this release. They're now saying early tomorrow morning for the hot fix, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

This weeks sales

Well, assuming that they ever get the game back up & working, new sales this week include:
  • Greater Tome of Epic Learning (75% off)
  • Colossal Augment Bags (50% off)
  • Character Slots (50% off)
  • Mirror of Glammering (35% off)
  • Guild Renown Elixirs (20% off)
  • Airship Beacons (50% off)
  • Astral Shards (20% off)

And, the freeby of the week is on Lesser Slayer Count Boost, code: x3vhX2fvriRnl

Rollback on Store Purchases

Check your astral shards balance. Check if you bought anything yesterday to see if it's still there. Etc, etc. They apparently did a roll-back, and you may need to contact customer support today.

Thread is here: Important Note about Store Transactions

Handwraps & Oozes

There's a thread on the forums where folks are reporting that oozes are damaging handwraps. May want to check your handwraps after dealing with oozes, etc. & report as bug if it's happening.

Handwraps taking damage from oozes

Store Potions BtC Again

Oh, just got a potion from the store, & it's BTC, so be sure you're on the character you want the item on, as it looks as if it's broken again.

Be careful if you're wanting to buy that greater epic XP tome that's on sale

If you're interested in getting a greater tome of epic learning, do NOT buy the upgrade from lesser to greater costs way more than buying a greater outright. I'ts also half the price of a lesser tome.

Back
Top Bottom