Having your cake and eating it too

It's almost like Bill O'Reilly put a spin so hard on this thread that no one is able to see "The Awful Thruth" as Michael Moore would have put it. Even worse, neither side is able to profit from it.

Last edited:
I still don't understand.

My point is this - discourse cannot proceed until you own up to earlier stuff and learn from your mistakes.

Talk about overreacting.

My guess is you're guilty about being americans ;)

It's almost like Bill O'Reilly put a spin so hard on this thread that no one is able to see "The Awful Thruth" as Michael Moore would have put it. Even worse, neither side is able to profit from it.

So you like Michael Moore, then?

Indeed :)

In fact, we should all be ashamed of our entire race - but that's another story.

Americans are easy to blame, and they're particularly ignorant - so all is well :)

And Europeans are particularly arrogant despite the fact they spent the better part of recorded history murdering each other for little to no reason :)

Well, not to mention the fact they have absolutely no right to be arrogant anyways.

Talk about overreacting.

My guess is you're guilty about being americans ;)

Guessing is about all we're getting ... perhaps he can steal another quote to explain himself better :D

And Europeans are particularly arrogant despite the fact they spent the better part of recorded history murdering each other for little to no reason :)

Well, not to mention the fact they have absolutely no right to be arrogant anyways.

We're not arrogant, just superior :)

Naturally, this only goes for Scandinavians - and especially for us Danes. We're so much better than everyone else, it boggles the mind.

But we're anything but arrogant ;)

Last edited:

Nothing like a little Darwinism to produce a master race... and, of course, sending our rejects over the ocean...

@DA/PJ -

It must really burn having to constantly be hauled out of the fire by the rejects then, eh?:p

@hishadow - And pray tell, where are you from?

@DA/PJ -

It must really burn having to constantly be hauled out of the fire by the rejects then, eh?:p

@hishadow - And pray tell, where are you from?

What fire would this be?

It's most unfortunate that a country with such values has such power, that's very true.

But it could be worse :)

What fire would this be?

It's most unfortunate that a country with such values has such power, that's very true.

But it could be worse :)

World War 1, World War 2, the Marshall Plan, having to form NATO to keep the Soviets out...?

What kind of master race would we be, if we weren't able to con our rejects into doing our dirty work for us?

I'm getting a bit of a sinking feeling here, btw. You guys *do* realize that I'm kidding... right?

What kind of master race would we be, if we weren't able to trick our rejects into doing our dirty work for us?
Uh...the Germans in World War II? Their rejects (Italy) couldn't even conquer Greece! Greece!

I'm getting a bit of a sinking feeling here, btw. You guys *do* realize that I'm kidding... right?
Yes, I know YOU are.:p

Which just goes to show that *they* weren't much of a master race. Compared to the rest of us, that is. Ha!

I'm totally going to wake up one day soon and find out that the world has united under the benevolence of the Finns, aren't I :C

I just realised my humor is not suited for an american audience ;)

Better stay out and leave you to it.

Back
Top Bottom