Sentinels don't post in caps lock. Try to remain calm when you post, no need to shout.

I think I recall you from the codex, Blobert. Are you the one that likes Arma2 a lot?

bBRO ARMA 2 IS THE BEST GAME EVER UNLES YOU ARE WANTING A BUT OF ROMANCE THEN PLAY KOTOR

BRO I AM TOTALLY CALM THINK OWEN MEANY I AM JUST EXUDING SOM MUCH BRONESS CAPS IS THE ONLY WAY TO EXCPRESS IT BRO MAYBE I CAN BE A DIFFERENT KIND OF SENTINEL

Creamy speaks the truth.

It's not like DDO is some kind of flawless masterpiece, it's still a MMO with all inherent tedium and boring stuff. But the combat rules are way more complex compared to single-player "RPGs" of today even if they are noticeably dumbed down from DnD proper, character development really matters, completing dungeons on max difficulty requires teamwork and balanced party, there is a good deal of exploration and secret hunting in the dungeons because there is no retardo compass that leads you to quest targets and dungeons themselves are often non-linear.

Something that Derp Ages, Popamole Effect and Oblivion with dragons sorely lack.

Since we don't have a Best Thread Ever, this shithole will do.

frysquint.jpg
If you joke about it, you've already done it.

"hey wouldn't it be hilarious to cause a huge car crash in the middle of the highway during rush hour and then see everyone panic?" :fbisquint:

I don't know bros I really doubt many FBI dudes are that humorless except when they are trying to get Kodex Kool Kredits with the public.

In military it is nothing like that and they deal with much worse, shit I would not be surprised to see guys playing catch with a severed head.

Fuckin trolls better report his post. No tomfoolery can exist on this site, or indeed the world. We will stamp it out like the menace it is.

Gragt is that some Calvin n Hobbes monster avatar you got there?

Oh grrl don't even be mad, I'm just a sweet gay black man lovin on som kids

I call this one, dunes at cloud lake.

WMvDT.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/WMvDT.jpg

I had a very insightful post about lesbian sailors and corrective rape deleted.

This place is a prison camp.

Fill in the blanks on your own.

Last edited:
Hey guys,
It's come to my attention via several anonymous, Sentinel-level reports that some of the Codexers here have been behaving in a less than respectful manner. Not trying to be the "bad guy" here, but I'll need to ask that you:
1) Respect the Watchers' homes, hotels, bathrooms and any other virtual buildings they might claim to be inhabiting.
2) Recognize that the Jewish people are an honorable, valued part of our rich, shared cultural tapestry. Much like Muslims and gypsies.

Keeping these two items in mind while posting will help keep the Annexation Process as smooth and pain-free as possible.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom