Two Worlds - Tainted Blood DLC Hits Live

Dhruin

SasqWatch
News via Worthplaying that the Two Worlds DLC for the Xbox 360 is now available:
The first of two downloadable content expansions for the open-world RPG Two Worlds has been released. This Tainted Blood expansion (600 MP) adds 4 co-op maps, 45 new quests, harder enemies, a new town featuring a Merchant and Gladiator’s district, with advanced trainers to learn new skills and try them against opponents.
More information.

I was just joking around, but decided to look into it. It appears that the content is also designed for PC, but I couldn't find anything saying 'if' or 'when' we would get it.

Link to info.

Translated text from statement:
A few answers:

-- It is for the PC version of Two Worlds 2 add ons. "Tainted Blood" and "Curse of Souls." The same will also add ons for the Xbox 360 version of Xbox Live.

-- There are AddOns MP, the quests can also by a player alone resolved. Say: it is based on network, created an RPG character, opens the corresponding game, and it can also play solo. We have therefore AddOns as technically as MP match, because they will either alone, but also can play together. Furthermore, the safe, which they purchased only with the Two Worlds versions, not pirated copies are available.

-- The nature of the proliferation of the PC version of the add-ons will be announced. I want and can still say no. Only as far as - It is not a purchase download or buy a retail AddOn. So no money any art which both add ons together have over 90 quests - thus "small" is the extent of her. The season is always difficult to specify, but the texts were translated to about 50% of the volume of Two Worlds.

-- The Temptation 2W has with these add ons nothing to do. The Temptation is the official successor of Two Worlds, and not compatible with Two Worlds or the add ons "Two Worlds. The technology leap is comparable with Earth 2150 on the 2160th Earth Actually, we should listen to the first published screens already can see.

Sun, and now for those who always know exactly want a more detailed description of Tainted Blood (but in English):

Edit - just to note that the content is really pretty much multiplayer only.

Oh - and just got this answer to my query:

There are no details about the how, but the addons will by buyable for PC users.

Back
Top Bottom