KoA: Reckoning - New Screen

At first glance I thought one of the knives had "Honig" standing on them - "Honig" is the German word for "Honey".
Second sight revealed it was just a "mis-reading". ;)

If you mean heavily stylized like Fable, WoW etc then yeah. With Fable i get a Sims vibe though, everyone seems to be heavily grimacing most of the time, this doesnt seem to have that going on, fortunately. I quite like colorful and stylized games, apart from the faces Fable2 looked great i think..

which I presume is intended to attract action game fans.

Oh, I'm so sick and tired of it already.

"Action game fans" are currently overrunning [dict.leo.org gives me the word "steamrolling" as well] every genre …

"Action game fans" are currently overrunning [dict.leo.org gives me the word "steamrolling" as well] every genre …

I thought there were always actiony fantasy games, so it's not really anything new :p Moonstone (1991) comes to mind as similarly having some fairly arcade combat within a fantasy game setting.

Even if I'm a fun of hybrid action RPG games, I admit you're right: and to be completely honest, the action part is way too heavy, and this unfortunately makes the RPG part too dumb down, e. g. look what Bioware did to both Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age 2...

Back
Top Bottom