Give the Codex their due

For me personally, it's a combination of a lack of time and not wanting to ruin the "full" experience. I assume there's probably many others in the same boat like me.

I am very much looking forward to try it out in co-op though. :)

For me, its Skyrim. I'm playing Skyrim and it takes over my computer and my life. I call my real life wife, Lydia, when I'm playing Skyrim :) I make her stand like an agressive male and choose her outfits for her too ;)

I'm a lurker at the Codex, Trelow. I'm a long, long time member there too. I don't post there very much though. Who knows when my last actual post over there was, probably years ago. I used to beta test Prelude to Darkness before its initial release and Prelude was at the Codex. I wonder if they ever fixed the bug to make that game playable again. It was a fun game and they broke it with a patch and then the guys who made it got new jobs. Anybody know?

I'm a lurker at the Codex, Trelow. I'm a long, long time member there too. I don't post there very much though. Who knows when my last actual post over there was, probably years ago. I used to beta test Prelude to Darkness before its initial release and Prelude was at the Codex. I wonder if they ever fixed the bug to make that game playable again. It was a fun game and they broke it with a patch and then the guys who made it got new jobs. Anybody know?

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/small-fixes-for-1-8.79946/

There's some really good stuff over at the codex, and I'll occasionally post there too. With that said a lot of the times it feels like a forum for people who barely like games and go out of their way to be negative. I don't mind reading critical posts, but at the same time if my own opinions about gaming in general were that dreadfully negative I wouldn't be a gamer anymore. That's like self induced torture and IMO borderline psychotic lol.

I would talk more about the game but this particular game I really want it to be as unknown as possible. So I'm not reading about it, or watching videos, or using my alpha key, or talking about the game much in general. Maybe a lot of others here feel the same way. DD OS appears to be a rare gem that I don't want spoiled at all. As for the Codex, good for them... but the negativity of that place will strip years off your life.

Somethings being given away? Oooh! I want in!

Interest piqued!

I don't post much because not many games have been released that excite me. I'll post up a storm when games like Wasteland are released, though.

Back
Top Bottom