Drakensang - The Dark Eye - Dev Diary #1

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Fansite Drakensang.info has the first part of an ongoing "official" dev diary, with this particular entry talking about the development team:
I start off with the master mind behind Drakensang and our whole company: Bernd Beyreuther. The entire project began with him and his dream of a new The Dark Eye computer game. With the creation of his own company Radon Labs he placed the fundaments to make his dream come true. As Creative Director, he makes sure we keep true to this vision and he is the one that sharpens the team’s awareness of the spirit of The Dark Eye universe.
A German version of the diary can also be found at Drakensang-Welten.
Thanks Avantenor and Alrik!
More information.

This looks to have gotten delayed till Q1 2008, sadly.

The Q1 2008 delay has already been covered on drakensang.info and RPGWatch.

Also, thank me for translate/interpretating yay!

This dev diary isn't very meaningful, being an introduction, and I don't believe we should expect more length from the future ones, but I hope they'll have lots of interesting info.

PS: Dhruin, dear, why did you put quotes on official. Drakensang.net has exclusive rights to the official English dev diary. So it's official. Not "official"

Kharn
"Also, thank me for translate/interpretating yay!"

Thank's me!
Oh and thanks very much Kharn. ;)

PS: Dhruin, dear, why did you put quotes on official. Drakensang.net has exclusive rights to the official English dev diary. So it's official. Not "official"
That's a point I was also asking myself. ;)

No, these dev diaries won't become much longer, but come consequently every two weeks. It's like a feature of the (second) week. Think, there will come some exclusive informations, too. Maybe not next time, but they will come. Legend has also a german dev diary at onlinwelten, it's the same thing.

ah, btw, thx Vasilii. :D

Because it said it was written by Avantenor, even though it appeared to be written by a dev and didn't say that it was a translation of the German article. I had to go interstate today and posted this at 5AM, so I didn't have time to read it. And obviously, I have no idea about what rights they do or don't have. So, not having time to work out who wrote it and where, I put it in quotes.

Good argument.

It's created by 'Avantenor' because we're not the official site and I got this thing from Olgierd Cypra to put it on the site. I missed to use another Alias as author. Ok, adjusted. Author: Jan Lechner.

Back
Top Bottom