Last game you finished, tell us about it

Anyway, back on topic. I just finished a couple of Ougon Musou Kyoku Cross, Ougon Musou Kyuoku's expansion, runs. What can I say? The game's truly fun. Fast, fluid, crazy fun. Mindless fun, too: If you have to think you are already dead. It is a delightful game to play.

The AI is still hit and miss. When it hits, it devastates you in a storm of unfairness. When it misses, you annihilate it in a hurricane of cheese. Ridiculously long combos make epic comebacks an actual possibility for you, and that the AI doesn't have to imput the sequences to activate the special techniques and attacks make for it to bet all in a single chain of overpowering abuse a very real risk. It falls back into xploits a lot more often now, though. Beato can basically spend entire fights doing nothing but throwing stakes of purgatory to you from the other side of the screen.

The new characters are both pretty awesome and pretty disappointing.

Black Battler is ridiculously overpowered, he's obviously going to be banned from tournaments. He also appears as a ridiculous bonus boss once you have met certain conditions. How ridiculous? See for yourself. :roll:

George and Jessica are utterly boring and pedestrian characters in a game chock full of insanity and surrealism.

Erika is weird and I can't use her to save my life, but I actually enjoy playing her so I'm pretty much traumatized. Her attacks, as those from all the other witches, are surreal as hell, and her dress, like those from all the other witches, is totally beautiful. :'(

Dlanor is, uhm, a melee rusher with red blade thingie. Meh. Like, Kanon all over again? I don't really know.

Rosa is awesome and really fun to use, a kind of weird combination between a ranged character and a rush character. Her gun is utterly brutal and can break through all shields and barriers while still hitting the opposing character, yet she has to reload after every single shot. And all her meta specials are Rosa Musou references, so somehow the petite fashion designer is Cross', uhm, answer to Bang Shishigami. Wat? I don't know, leave me alone. :-/

If you have been following the game you may ask, like, where are Will, Trollkastel, and Lambda. The answer is, like, screw you. There will be a patch later on adding those characters in. No, wait, that's kind of confusing. There will be a patch later on with the sole purpose of unlocking three characters already on the disk.

:raincloud:

… Le fuck? Really, is this a bad joke or something?

Also, when are we getting MARIA and Gaap? ¬¬ Really.

On to the new gameplay, now.

Mid air block is useful, though my mind simply forgets about it and so I never take it into consideration when thinking about "what should I do now?"

The amusingly named Princess Mode makes the game playable with a normal keyboard, as most specials and mechanics can be activated with no more than two key presses. It will be obviously banned from tournaments before you can even think of using it. It's good fun if you are in just for some casual fun in between doing serious thingies, though.

Also, now you can freely adjust the time and life for each match from the options menu. And the game now encourages you to kick and beat characters in the floor and rewards you for doing so, too. Thank you for raising the world's children so finely, Japan! :p

Anyways, I have been using mostly Rosa from the new characters. Her new endings are kind of awesome. Or, say, at least those I have managed to see so far are, which also are the only new ones I have seen so far. There's an "evil" ending for her if you pair her with Battler, there's a pretty funny ending if you pair her with the Siesta girls, and there's an utterly awesome ending if you pair her with Evatrice in which Rosa finally becomes a witch and forms a Mahou Shoujo team with Evatrice. Wait, what? Game of the year, every year.

So if you guys enjoy light fighting games you should give it a try. It isn't, say, BlazBlue, not by a long shot, but it is really creative, really crazy, and pretty lighthearted, with lots of weird stuffies, lots of imagination, lots of fast action, and some of the best music to ever grace a videogame. And, as you can see from the videos I posted above, it is a beautiful and colorful game.

@ ChibiMrowak

I believe it being mawkish and hammy is not something you can criticize about it. Like, that's the entire point! Kind of like italian opera it isn't about reasonable and downplayed people but about overflowing passion, about grander-than-life gestures and melodramatic declarations, about insane all-or-nothing bets and about the most irrational defiance of everything that's deemed absolute and ineludible. If anything, all of the themes and the soul of the story can be seen embodied in Kinzo himself. Subtlety? What's subtlety? Wahahahaha! On a crazy night like this…! :p

Also,

Capt%27n%20ERIKA.JPG

That's the kind of story the last chapter is.

If you are looking for something epic, touching, romantic, and totally KINZO, go ahead. If you got into it because you were a mystery fan… What can I say? My condolences. :hug:

Edit:

In any case, you know I'm not very pretentious about stuffies and tend to be more, like, "pop," so maybe that's the reason, but I think that two way relationship between writer and reader is a good thingie, and a fun thingie too. It is pretty interesting to read Ryukishi's interviews and the like to notice how his original vision and message went changing and evolving because of his own life experiences and the readers' own feedback and ideas, for good or ill.

I find it to be a pretty organic process, in retrospective, both for the narrative itself as well as for the ideas he was trying to express, from the stuff on anti-fantasy and anti-mystery to his understanding of several philosophical, occult, and just plain weird topics. There's a point towards the middle point of the story where it seems he just kind of switched lanes and went in a completely different direction than the one he was actually going to first.

ChibiMrowak said:
If that was directed to me - no I haven't yet. But since it's you who are recommending it I will take a peek at it over the weekend.

No, no! Wait, I haven't read it myself yet. All I know is that the visual novel is based on a horror manga by Ryukishi and some other guy, and what little I have heard of both the manga and the visual novel suggest it is truly depressive and deeply disturbing. Like, really disturbing.

So I'm kind of curious, but haven't read it myself yet.

ChibiMrowak said:
Now you are acting like my sister, out of the sudden. ;)

She and I should establish a club for girls Mrowak is a super duper hyper mega meanie to. Yay, totally.

Last edited:
Tartarus. Grinding the bleep out off Arqa 17-24.
@Vil Zafira, as I'm a J-RPG collector and fan, this picture you posted from youtube spells J-RPG! I want to question you this "In which platform do those games are?". And "In which region/language are they?"

Only those. :)

@ Tanno

It's a visual novel, not a role playing game. It's called Umineko no naku koro ni, I wrote a pretty long introduction to it a couple of posts ago. Let me check… Here. Click me!

That youtube video I took a screenshot of when replying to Mrowak was from the PS3 remake, which is only in Japanese. The original is on the PC, and was translated by a group of very hard working guys known as Witch Hunt.

There is another bunch of hard working guys working on a patch to add to the original PC game the new art, the voices, the new CG, and the new scene thingies the PS3 version has, too.

And the fighting games ChibiMrowak and I have been talking about, Ougon Musou Kyoku and it's expansion, are based on the same characters and story. Like, spin off thingies.

Last edited:
@ ChibiMrowak

I believe it being mawkish and hammy is not something you can criticize about it. Like, that's the entire point! Kind of like italian opera it isn't about reasonable and downplayed people but about overflowing passion, about grander-than-life gestures and melodramatic declarations, about insane all-or-nothing bets and about the most irrational defiance of everything that's deemed absolute and ineludible. If anything, all of the themes and the soul of the story can be seen embodied in Kinzo himself. Subtlety? What's subtlety? Wahahahaha! On a crazy night like this…! :p

Funnily enough the cheeky, flamboyant and unabashed tone of the story was exactly the thing that attracted me to it in the first place. I dug the overflowing passion, and grander-than-life gestures. Insanity was fun too. As long that it was present I was… pleased. It's the "subtle" parts that come off as disappointing. Something got broken in chapters 6 and 7 and my perception of the story changed drastically. Trollkastel kinda made up for it at the end of chapter 7, but… I guess it wasn't enough.

Also,

Capt%27n%20ERIKA.JPG

That's the kind of story the last chapter is.

If you are looking for something epic, touching, romantic, and totally KINZO, go ahead. If you got into it because you were a mystery fan… What can I say? My condolences. :hug:

Hehe, the way you put it you've actually made me curious about the last chapter. But the way mystery was handled in a metafictive work about mystery is a serious complaint in my book.

Edit:

In any case, you know I'm not very pretentious about stuffies and tend to be more, like, "pop," so maybe that's the reason, but I think that two way relationship between writer and reader is a good thingie, and a fun thingie too. It is pretty interesting to read Ryukishi's interviews and the like to notice how his original vision and message went changing and evolving because of his own life experiences and the readers' own feedback and ideas, for good or ill.

I find it to be a pretty organic process, in retrospective, both for the narrative itself as well as for the ideas he was trying to express, from the stuff on anti-fantasy and anti-mystery to his understanding of several philosophical, occult, and just plain weird topics. There's a point towards the middle point of the story where it seems he just kind of switched lanes and went in a completely different direction than the one he was actually going to first.

I guess I must read those interviews one of these days. I see nothing wrong in writer evolving and changing his view on things. There's also nothing wrong in author listening to feedback (provided he can separate the wheat from the chaff). I just feel more could have been done in there, but there's that.

Generally it was a good pop visual novel, worth checking out if only for the presentation and fantastic music. In the end, the primary reason for my grumpiness here (I know that I started sounding like old seasoned cynical grandpa) is that it wasn't any revelation. It was "just" good to me. I blame the Codex for that.

No, no! Wait, I haven't read it myself yet. All I know is that the visual novel is based on a horror manga by Ryukishi and some other guy, and what little I have heard of both the manga and the visual novel suggest it is truly depressive and deeply disturbing. Like, really disturbing.

So I'm kind of curious, but haven't read it myself yet.

Good to know. I'm still going to totally check it out.

She and I should establish a club for girls Mrowak is a super duper hyper mega meanie to. Yay, totally.

No!! NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!111111
The fate I wouldn't want my worse enemy to suffer. You both hate my guts, don't you?

Mrowakus said:
Something got broken in chapters 6 and 7 and my perception of the story changed drastically.

Ah, yes. I see where you are coming from. That's what I meant by talking about the point where the story switched lanes and went in a completely different direction.

Like, I wasn't really that much into the mystery myself but into the family drama, the supernatural elements, and the romance. So when the story turned to be neither a mystery with fantasy elements nor a fantasy with mystery elements but…

… a surreal and tragic fairy tale romance with elements of both mystery and fantasy…

… I actually was, like, super duper happy as that was exactly how I wanted the story to turn out.

I even had called the true genre out back in Banquet of the Golden Witch and everyone had laughted at my theory and told me I was reading way too much into it when the story was obviously a mystery with deep fantasy elements.

She who goes fufufufu the last goes fufufufu the best, as they say.

Mrowakus said:
Hehe, the way you put it you've actually made me curious about the last chapter. But the way mystery was handled in a metafictive work about mystery is a serious complaint in my book.

That's a valid complaint, I guess. After playing Twilight I do believe he did it in such a way to make a point at the end, but I can still understand why mystery fans are kind of pissed of at him.

That aside, the so called final resolution to the mystery was a bit lame. Or, say, a bit confusing, at least. Will supposedly solved all the mysteries, but he did not share in the least with me. Like, I fell like I was totally left out. I'm not very good at mystery books, to be honest. :blush:

I can't help but remember this little comic thingie I found in another forum. Credit goes to whomever made it.

unanswered1.png

unanswered2.png

unanswered3.png

unanswered4.png

That aside I did enjoy that he wanted to focus on the why dunnit instead of the how dunnit. If anything, the why dunnit and who dunnit is so bloody twisted and confusing I loved every moment of it once all the pieces started falling into place. Though the mixture of occult philosophy, jungian psychology, and neo platonism turn it into kind of a total, if beautiful, mess.

You know you are in for a treat when the who dunnit requires a flowchart. :p

Anyway, you should give Twilight a chance if you already got through Requiem, which I found to be the worse episode. There's really no mystery in the episode, as it is mostly focused on the concept of anti-mystery. You get mostly crazy action, crazy awesome, and crazy heartwarming, along the kind of insane philosophy I love.

And you finally get to see Lambdadelta in battle as well as stealing camera.

Mrowakus said:
Good to know. I'm still going to totally check it out.

Good to know! I'll be waiting for your report with baited breath, then!

Mrowakus said:
No!! NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!111111
The fate I wouldn't want my worse enemy to suffer. You both hate my guts, don't you?

Hai hai, that's what happens to big meanies. :mwahaha:

Because, you know, I'm sure that a club of young girls talking about you is really something you would dislike from the deepest reaches of your soul. ¬¬

Last edited:
Dark Messiah of Might & Magic
Dark Messiah of Might & Magic is a CRPG-light, or an FPS with CRPG-elements, depending on how you want to look at it. At its heart it is a first person action game, set in a fantasy setting.

What sets this game apart from other games of this type is the use of the environment. You are actively encouraged to kick enemies into things (kick them into spikes and they will be impaled, and die, kick them into fire, and they will burn to death, kick them off cliffs and they will fall and die, kick them onto ice and they will trip and fall). And it is not a bad mechanics, in fact it works rather well. The problem is that it is overused. There is a kind of metal grate with spikes on one side, which people seem to be very fond of, because they plaster their walls & pillars with it. Be it ancient temples, or city streets, it does not matter, metal spike grates are everywhere. And this is a huge immersion breaker, because it feels like a thing that is in the game just to reinforce the game mechanics, not because it actually belongs anywhere. Had the game designers at least designed some different looks for this, and used it a bit more sparingly, it would have worked a lot better. In fact, almost every intractable object is there for a specific purpose (if there is a rope that can be cut, it will drop a heavy object on the enemies, if there is a wooden pillar that looks weak, then kicking it will drop heavy things on the enemy). Had more objects been there just for show, then it would have felt a lot more natural. Instead it feels like some kind of forced interactivity.
The swordsplay is competently designed, though hardly outstanding. Blocking, swinging your sword and kicking the enemy to stagger them all feels natural, though it is hampered by the sub-par AI, which is too easy to fool. Magic also works well enough, to none of the spells fell all that interesting. You have some fire spells, a healing spell, a spell that can freeze the enemy in place for a short while, a basic "charm" spell, a short invulnerability spell and a spell that weakens the enemy. Nothing special, but it works well enough.
It feels like the game wants you to explore the world, but the problem is that the rewards for doing so are quite poor. Some potions is the normal reward, though there are some good weapons & armour to be found. Potions are hardly even needed, and if you have the healing spell, you will probably only use mana potions (which are incredibly common).
Oh, and spoiler: the last boss is (at least if you play as a melee character) a joke, he never got me down to less than 3/4 health on normal.

The story is nothing special either. It does its job, and it never feels like it gets in the way of things. But nor did it ever make me feel like I had to keep on playing because I wondered what would happen next. The big plot twist is almost told to you a short while into the game, so when it actually happens, it is no surprise (some foreshadowing is a good thing, but it should not be so blatantly obvious). The characters are mostly forgettable, with two female characters being the only ones who get a good amount of dialogue space. One is in your head for most of the game, and almost everything she says is a (rather blatant) reference to sex, and the other feels like she is trying to manipulate you, in a very hamfisted way (though I guess the developers did not really intend it to feel like that). The game was better when the two did not speak, because they were both annoying.

Overall, Dark Messiah of Might & Magic could have been so much more. It had some interesting ideas for game mechanics, but so much of it were for naught, as the overall game design was rather poor. It is not a bad game, but nor is it a very good game either.

What sets this game apart from other games of this type is the use of the environment. You are actively encouraged to kick enemies into things (kick them into spikes and they will be impaled, and die, kick them into fire, and they will burn to death, kick them off cliffs and they will fall and die, kick them onto ice and they will trip and fall).

So it is rather a kick-game, right ?

Overall, Dark Messiah of Might & Magic could have been so much more. It had some interesting ideas for game mechanics, but so much of it were for naught, as the overall game design was rather poor. It is not a bad game, but nor is it a very good game either.

I wouldn't say the overall design was poor, but there were definitely some questionable design decisions. There was too much redundency in the environments, and not enough variety in the enemy design. Otherwise I thought it was a fun ride as long as you're not expecting anything incredibly deep.

It was definitely disappointing as a follow up to Arx Fatalis though.

I think I worded my post a bit poorly, but there were so many minor and major design issues that I can't consider the design very good. And I really agree with you in regards to the enemies. There were relatively few enemy types to begin with, and many of them were nearly identical in how they worked (was there even a difference between the two cyclops types, apart from one being vulnerable to a specific weapon?)

Continuing my journey through the Tex Murphy games I yesterday finally finished Under a Killing Moon. To be honest I was somewhat disappointed by it. Not that it wasn't a good game, it just certainly wasn't the masterpiece I was led to expect it would be: it featured some surprisingly dumb puzzles, a lot of pixel hunting, the worst controls ever utilized in an adventure game and consistently horrendous acting throughout.

Its story was good -for a game- this time, nowhere near as good as the one of Martian Memorandum. there was a lot of irrelevant filler and a sequence of events that made it look as if everything Tex needed was conveniently found by pure dumb luck right in his own neighborhood… It just didn't feel like I was accomplishing much on my own.

It was also an extremely ugly game - and don't tell me that it looked good back when it was made because I can remember myself thinking the exact same thing back then for much better looking 3D games than this one. I suppose the early FMV and the limited openness might have been impressive, but it was always ugly.

Anyway, it was fun - though definitely in a more 'trashy' way than its predecessors. If anything the dialogs were entertaining and Chris Jones seemed to care a lot for his character which made him more likable than his acting skill would otherwise allow.

After I finished that I though I'd take a break before moving to the Pandora directive and as long as I'm going through adventure games I skipped for whatever reason back then, I thought I'd satisfy my curiosity and finally have a go at Phantasmagoria, the adventure game that I understand has been more controversial than any other, which I skipped due to being unimpressed by the lukewarm reviews at the time.

So I decided to give it a try… and then it was over. Seriously this must be the most pointless thing I've played recently - Most of the 'gameplay' consisted of wandering around looking at mirrors and trying to find the hotspot that would end the chapter… And did that woman like to at look herself in every single bloody mirror! that would have been the most controversial thing about that game if only it wasn't written by a woman!

It should have been better I think. The story was very common, unimaginative and very rough around the edges, but, had it been a film, a smart director might still have been able to get something out of it. But a story like that relies on building up tension by observing changes as they slowly happen while the protagonist remains helpless and unable to do much to prevent the inevitable disaster. And a computer game based on a story where the protagonist doesn't do much is pretty much doomed from the get-go.

So yeah… this one was very short and very empty. Still I don't regret playing it - at least my curiosity is finally satisfied. Oh… it had some very interesting music and its atmosphere was pretty solid.

Looking back at these games, it makes me think that the whole FMV thing was very badly handled: bad stories, bad actors, completely unskilled or non-existent directors and a primitive inadequate technology that resulted in ugly and uncomfortably small and compressed videos. All those things may be common to non-FMV games as well, but I suppose making it look like a movie automatically raises expectations, and game designers were obviously not ready for that. People who thought that with such low standards they would elevate computer games to a serious storytelling medium, along with cinema or at least television, were delusional.

Yet I still hope that there will be a serious attempt at some point by people who will figure out how to do it right. If nothing else, even in the worst of these games, there's a certain charm in controlling an actual person instead of a 3d sprite.

Last edited:
The Pandora directive is considerably better than UAKM. There is less slapstick humor, and Tex feels more mature in it. It is still cheesy and the acting is still bad, but the game is just the right sort of bad, the one where the developers and actors realize what they are doing, and don't take themselves too seriously, while still trying to deliver something worthwhile.

I'd love to try out Pandora Directive - but I could never get it working quite right on DoxBox. I think I bought it from GoG at one point, or was that UAKM? The engine is the same - so I probably just gave up after trying to get it running properly for a while.

The GOG version of both games runs with no problems at all... and on my Vista laptop too.

Black Crypt
I finally got myself through Black Crypt, the ancient old Amiga game by Raven Software.

Story
The land of Astera have an alliance of four guilds that train adventurers in each of the major classes; fighter, mages, clerics and druids. Twenty-two years ago Estoroth from the clerics guild turned evil, organised an army and threatened the land.

Four heroes; Runetek the fighter, Dvergar the mage, Kaolic the cleric and Oakraven the druid, managed to banish Estoroth into another dimension with the help of four magical artifacts. Unfortunately their effort would end up taking their own lives as well. In honor they were buried in the same place in which they defeated their foe and they were buried along with their artifacts.

However, recently the rift between the dimensions has begun to open up which is a very imminent threat. Fearing the return of Estoroth and his army the guilds swiftly organized another group who need to put an end to Estoroth for good this time. That group is controlled by you.

As you approach the crypt you realize that you aren't the first adventurer to go down there. Scattered around are the remains of other failed adventurers who's items and journals can be used to assist you in your quest.

Engine: Graphics & Sound
I used WinUAE to play the game and it took awhile before I managed to get anywhere without savegame corruption. Appearently savestates may lead to savegame corruption, saving on disk doesn't work well either. The only option was to save using the in-game save function when using the WHDLoad edition of the game meaning running the game from a virtual harddrive rather than from virtual disks. This only works if you always quit the game before quitting WinUAE. Everytime I forgot to close the game first, the saves got corrupted.

Black Crypt was one of extremely few Amiga games that used the halfbrite technique. The Amiga 500 had 32 colors but halfbrite created a darker version of each that doubled the amount of colors almost like a 64 color palette. A modern user might not see much of a difference to other old games as 256 colors later became the norm, but it does look good for an Amiga 500 game.

When it comes to sound Black Crypt is no glory. There is music in the intro but that's it, the game is silent beyond sounds from monsters strolling around and sound effects like swinging a weapon or pushing a button.

Gameplay
You cannot pick and choose classes which is explained by the story. You get a member out of each of the four guilds which means you get a fighter, a cleric, a druid and a mage. At best you can pick names, portrait and tweak their stats (and it seems you are intended to max out the important stats and dump the rest). The front line fighter is a specialised melee fighter while the cleric can attack with blunt weapons. The cleric, mage and druid are also spellcasters who can memorize and cast spells. The druid can use a bow actually but it's not worth the hassle.

The game have an unusual inventory system. You do not only gather items, you also gather holding items. Bags of various sizes, backpacks, coffers and chests go into your characters inventory slots, then items go into the holding items. It takes awhile to get used to this system and one might say that it's a rather meaningless feature.

Speaking of meaningless features, this game have alot of features that are never used or quickly gets pointless. You have to eat/drink but this hassle is removed once you get Sustenance as a spell. You get a spell that cure everyone from poison at a time in which no foes deal effective poison anymore. You can get poisoned with one of your front line fighters but you have two characters who can cast the regular "Cure Poison" giving you two uses if required. You can reveal whether or not a written note is true or fake (left by Estoroth) by holding it in your hand and throw the spell, but you can always guess. You can bother with protecting yourself from various lethal effects near the end of the game, but it's a hassle to do so so reloading is easier. Resting takes seconds so healing items are useless since you can't use them effectively within a fight anyway. Etc… etc… Still, I always enjoy a game that throws more features at you than neccessary even if they end up not being used.

I have always enjoyed Dungeon Master-clones and this is actually the last of them I had to play among the "well known" titles. Interestingly this 20 year old game is the hardest one I have played. Ever.

Most people I talked to about this game never got past the second out of 28 levels because right at the start there's a monster that requires a special blade to kill which you need to run past the monster to get.

But right past that monster the most frustrating levels of the game comes along. Here you face opponents that hits hard as hell and poisons you. But that's not the problem. On the same level there are also monsters who steal your stuff, making things really frustrating. I remember hating level 4-5 in Eye of the Beholder because of spiders that gave you disease. Well, here you have to face two humongous levels filled with spiders who first give poison, then disease…

But the monsters aren't the only problem. The game can be incredibly confusing. The game is filled with invisible floorplates that causes something to happen elsewhere in really large maps.
Half of the game is played in a huge hub-like section in which you have to get down to four subsections to defeat the lieutenants of the evil one to get magical artifacts required to finish the game. Each of these contains puzzles and there are special tricks to kill many of the monsters.

Conclusion
If you are a major fan of Dungeon Master-clones like I am, nothing should stop you from playing the game. You should already be prepared to deal with the hassle of getting an old game to run and the hardcore level of the game. The only note for those who are interested in the challenge is that you should try to use the WHDLoad version and never ever quit WinUAE without quitting the game first (F10). This will minimize the risk of savegame corruption.

Heh, Black Crypt :). I really like how Raven reused their BC-sprites and critter concepts in later games.

It's my favorite DM clone :)

I loved the underwater levels - and the puzzles were very good. I don't remember it being difficult, though.

I seem to remember finding Captive one of the harder DM clones at the later stages of the game.

I have always enjoyed Dungeon Master-clones and this is actually the last of them I had to play among the "well known" titles. Interestingly this 20 year old game is the hardest one I have played. Ever.
Really? I don´t remember it being markedly hard, even though, iirc, monsters moved unusually fast compared to similar games.
Among the Dungeon Master-y games, personally I´ve found Chaos Strikes Back to be the most difficult one.

Anyway, Black Crypt was a fun game and it´s pretty cool to see it reviewed here :).

.. I liked Black Crypt, yet I didn't like Dungeon Master at all.

Back
Top Bottom