Satellite Reign - Development Diary #9

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
5 Lives Studios has posted the next Development Diary for Satellite Reign. I know it's from a month ago, but I missed the update. So sorry about the late post.

Dev Diary #09

Greetings Agents,

We’re currently working towards getting together our first playable build for our alpha backers. Lots and lots and lots (and lots) of bugs need to be squished, but things are steadily moving forward.

Pre-orders

As some of you may have noticed, pledging has now officially closed, marking 12 months since our Kickstarter was officially funded. In place of pledging, we’ll soon have Satellite Reign available to pre-order.

We’ll post an update when pre-orders are available, but we can announce that the Humble Store will be handling deployment of the game for backers of Satellite Reign. Through the Humble Store, you will be able to download a DRM-free copy of the game directly or redeem a Steam key.

Media

It seems our ugly mugs have been plastered over screens worldwide lately. First up, local Australian TV program Good Game aired a story on 5 Lives Studios and Satellite Reign. The majority of the footage was filmed late last year, but there are a few snippets of newer footage within the story below.

More information.

Last edited:
I can't wait to play the finished game as Syndicate Wars was one of my favorite game, and we need more games not set in a fantasy setting.

So true. :) And I'm hoping we see more cyberpunk-style games too. This one and Cyberpunk 2077 are two I'm really quite excited for!

So true. :) And I'm hoping we see more cyberpunk-style games too. This one and Cyberpunk 2077 are two I'm really quite excited for!
I keep looking for more news about Cyberpunk 2077, but I can never find any. CD Projekt Red doesn't want to talk about the game yet it seems.

I did post a few news-bits on site earlier in the year though.

Link- http://www.rpgwatch.com/show/news?ref=0&id=510

Doesn't help the game wont be out till sometime in late 2016-2017.:mourn:

I am so happy that 5 Lives is making sure that the environment in Satellite Reign will be so reactive - I'll never forget when I was playing Syndicate on Amiga and people were running away from my agents when I was shooting civilians - only Police officers were coming at you.... I'm glad I already pledged :)

Back
Top Bottom