Star Wars - New Game Every Year

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Well EA has announced today they will be releasing a new Star Wars game every Year in ther live E3 presentation today. Here are the details.

Link - http://www.thegamescabin.com/new-st...t-of-more-actionadventure-games/#.VX-XY0Yr1HY
Star Wars Battlefront got its first showing earlier this evening (replace that with your own time zone, we’re yawning here in Europe,) where we saw the game in action with some actual gameplay.

Today, EA chief Peter Moore spoke with Geoff Keighley (Dorito Pope,) about the Star Wars franchise and what’s to come.

Moore confirmed that we’ll see a new Star Wars game every year, and that there will be more than just one action adventure Star Wars game and that more will be produced in the future.
The EA boss also commented on EA Access and how it’s been a great success for the company and gamers and that the firm are looking at ways to further improve the service.

Peter Moore also stated that Mass Effect (which doesn’t have a release date just yet will be “ready when it’s ready.”

You, or them, omit to say...
Phonegame.

There was a time when I would have gotten excited about a new Star Wars game. Sadly, that time was about 15 years ago.

Leave them alone guys, they have to make back all the money they gave to poor George!

The funny thing is that they're investing what looks like billions based on the HOPE that the new movie will be a major hit.

I mean, if it's not - then what happens.

Then again, I fully expect Abrams to connect with the mainstream.

Its their duty to answer to the call of Star Wars every year.

Why is this limited to games? With some shortcuts a new movie should be possible each year also. Othervice the potential of the brand is wasted.

New game every year, bold opportunism every day!

haha - great new motto!

Thing is - there have been new game/apps for Star Wars nearly every year anyway. Most of it is 'Joxer-bait' ;)

But back in the early 2000s they were pumping out multiple games per year, from the Jedi Knight games to Starfighter and so on ... and also all the kids games like 'Yoda's Math' ... and loads of them were pretty decent.

I have no expectation of a repeat of that era :) or I suppose it should be :(

Back
Top Bottom