The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

That's why he can't see anything; his whole screen is covered with hotbars!! :)

You all run off too quickly and then I get lost trying to find you!! :p

While I won't be there again this week, Trev may be available to join you.

You all run off too quickly and then I get lost trying to find you!! :p

It's a shame, but I must admit that I had this problem with the "Sharn Run" with you, too.

My wizard currently has I think only 4 or 5 bars … And, of course, when you hire a Hireling, then there is one additional bar, too … :p ;)

Edit : Current discounts : Health potions & "mana" potions.
Plus, inventory space upgrade.

Too bad that I must save my money this month, I just can't afford another 20 points card this month. But - this year is long.

Free item : "One Minute Of Time", one per account, useful in the Cannith Enclave challenges, coupon code : TTRPSM

Edit : Need something for a laughter : Try this ! http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=4327617#post4327617

Last edited:
I have 18-21 hotbars up on my high level toons. I don't have time to hit a key combination to swap bar so I need all bars visible at the same time. If you have a high resolution monitor you can have 3 columns with bars and 6-7 rows and still see what you need to see

Are we ready for the Shroud this evening? My favored soul is off the time so I will bring him. He built the T3 immunity item and has 3 GS items in addition to a wisdom weapon for casting. All he still needs would be a healing amp longsword to use when working as a healer and not as a damage dealer.

I will move the T1+T2 mats over to him so we can craft for Wouldii and others in case you pull the shards you need.

What will we do after the Shroud? Shall we use the high levels to get Rhogu flagged for the Shroud and get XP for Rhogu and Sherrille / Mariannelle? The my Fvs can get the signet stone for the longsword blank for the healing amp item. Some people recommend making the longword concordant opposition, but I wonder if getting exceptional cha is maybe better? As Azraelck I don't like to rely upon 1-3% luck to proc an ability. +2 cha will give extra max mana without needing luck.

I don't mind helping out to get all high levels up to level 20. I will use my favored soul so we have a LITTLE bit of healing if the battle is VERY difficult. :p

I'm sick as a dog today, folks. More specifically, sick as the Wild Dogs, who appear to have shared their 24 hour plague with me. I'm planning on making the session, but no promises so don't hold the boat if I don't make the gangplank.

Get well soon !

I personally believe that one's own health should have a higher priority than gaming, but of course this is each one's own thing …

I don't need to play RL taxi this evening, so I'm ready if someone wants to do a quest with me …

I still haven't opened my very first own PUG yet, but managed to do the Kobold assault within such a group on elite difficulty … Meaning that I'm undecided whether I should try it tonight or not …

And I found out that still need to do a lot of quests from the early levels on "elite" … Yes, even a few level 3-4 quests …

Question, folks.

With new content on the way, think there's some justification to going VIP? I've already bought all the quest packs except Chronoscope, but getting access to all the classes and races plus any new content has a certain appeal. For that matter, being able to open on elite and having a million character slots like cm sound pretty nice, too. In one respect, it's a waste of money since I've already bought pretty much everything (FvS, monk, arty, half-elf, half-orc, and chronoscope is all that remains IIRC) and did the $60 point pack a few weeks ago. OTOH…

Thoughts?

You need points anyway for stuff so it's not a waste of time I think. VIP status will give you 500 points a month and that's not much if you use points on things in the store.

So going VIP means you don't need to invest in all the new stuff and can open on elite all quests.

I'm in the same situation as you and have to think about what to do (VIP vs buying new stuff all the time).

Well for me it has been worth it, but I have had it forever. You do get the 500 points, which most times I never use up all of them, have only bought addtional points one time in all these years, and that was for our TR'ing cause I was a few short for the heart.

I don't need to list all the perks, but just shelling out that $15 a month is easier on my budget then wanting something all of a sudden and not having the money for a big point bundle (which is the only ones worth buying IMHO.) And the fact everything is open, no waiting in line. lol

As a note, the Expansion stuff will not be free to ViPs. You'll have to buy that too.

And who needs health? :p

I have 5 bars set up for single-hand use, though hitting CTRL+ALT+9 or 0 is a bit of a stretch. Rest are swap items and long term buffs that I don't need to set up for quick use. Of course, lower level characters and non casters don't need as much on tap, but still, I use all 5 and then some. On my sorcerer, I have to swap spells around for each quest.

I had to figure out how to access the bars via the keyboard. That was not very clear to me.
During these experiments, I came to call the constant use of my unlimited fire spell wand "spamming fire at them !" ;)
So, any time I use one of my unlimited wands, I call their use "spamming" nowadays. ;)

"What is he doing ?"
"He is spamming fire at them !"

By the way, were your runs this [night, local time] time successful ?
Did you get what you desired ?

A few news from The Eberron Chronicle :

Update 13 will arrive on Monday! Click here to find out what’s in store!

The Festival of the Traveler will return in March, but the invitations are coming soon! Invitations to the festival will be in your characters’ inventory when Update 13 arrives, so save them for the festival in early March!

Get a +10% XP bonus starting Monday! The bonus will run through March 4th.

… Hardly managed to fulfill the quest "The Last Stand" from the Red Fens on "Normal". I had chosen a cleric hireling with a much higher level this time. One who could summon an earth elemental (summon monster V).
Failed 1 time.
And before that I failed once again on doing "Taming The Flames" on "hard" difficulty.

Now I've got only 3 points of Kundarak favour left ! yay ! :)

Besides, I noticed a strange thing : There is a quest called "a relics of/from the Sovereign past". It's entrance is in that burned ash wood, where the entrance to "Made To Order" is as well. But : I just couldn't find any reference to that "sovereign past" quest in the quest compendium ??? *scratches head*

Edit : Unrelated, I read through the game chat of a very serious bug : http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=363069
It only affects Lammannia, though.

Edit : It seems to be fixed now :

MajMalphunktion said:
It's fixed internally. You will be safe to TR when we allow it.
It was a halo effect of a much worse TR bug, if you must know.

And last : Some satire : This is what could perhaps happen one day to the great marketplace tent : http://www.axiomfiles.com/Files/159507/walmartmarketplace.jpg

Source : http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=1596691&postcount=64

Last edited:
RE: The Marketplace Tent: Way back in the earlier days of DDO, there was a different tent in the marketplace. Totally different. If you run the Chronoscope raid, you get to see it. And it blew up. That thread is a 4 year old necro.

Though I do expect a Starbucks to come in eventually. They're everywhere else *except* where I live. They couldn't get any business here.

Starbucks has spread even here ! :lol:

Starbucks has finally come to Norway too. First is at the Oslo airport and soon they will spread to the biggest cities in Norway.

I have never tried a Starbucks coffee. Is it any good?

Well it is good, but to me it is not worth the prices they charge unless you are stuck in an airport and need that caffeine to survive. ;)

Back
Top Bottom