Demonicon - Released Early on Steam?

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
If you check out the Steam forums for Demonicon it seems people who pre-ordered can now play the game a day early. It wouldn't be the first Kalypso published title to release early on Steam.

jacko640

game can be played already
this is very weird, just bought the game a couple minutes ago, and on steam it says

Available: 25 October 2013
This game will unlock in approximately 1 day and 7 hours

but when i clicked play anyway the game installs .net 4.0 and…. starts to play

not that i complain but something is wrong with this release date

Tomme

yeah same here. exactly at 10:00 in the morning (here in Austria/Europe) it started to download the 6 GB for the Game. After that i give it a try to start, and yeah, it starts… i played the beginning (tutorial) and realized with FRAPS that the Game is running about 150-200 FPS @ all set to MAX. and thats why I started the Thread with the Frame Limiter :)

maybe there is a feature that preorders are able to play the game 1 day before release :)
More information.

Last edited:
Anyone here played it yet? There's only a few comments so far on the Steam forums but they seem to be very positive.

I'm still on the fence about this one. It looks good for the most part, but I'm put off by how far the camera zooms out during combat. From what I've read, it's not something the player can control.

Now you say it...
Yes there is install option but I can't play it before tomorrow afternoon. :(

Back
Top Bottom