Dragon Commander - Available for Pre-order on GOG

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Gamebanshee posts that Dragon Commmander is available for Pre-order on GOG. The listing price is $39.99 and has a release date of July 2.
You are the Dragon Commander. Your mission it is to reunite a broken empire and become the new emperor. Success depends entirely on your ability to efficiently rule your empire, build invincible armies and lead them to victory. Your secret weapons: your tactical insights, your leadership skills and your ability to turn yourself into a dragon.

More than 'just another' strategy game, Dragon Commander seamlessly blends turn-based and real-time strategy, action gameplay and roleplaying into a grand adventure. Plot the political course of your empire, move your armies into key locations in the world, command troops on the battlefield, and decimate the opposition as a ferocious dragon.
As a bonus here is the trailer video for the preorder.

More information.

$40 - that's also the "add on" price for Dragon Commander in their Original Sin Kickstarter campaign. I'm surprised it's so cheap!

P.S. Jeez, YouTube has been moving like a slug for me the past couple of days! 5 minutes and I'm still just 24 seconds in at 240p. Throughput is just fine on other websites.

P.S. Jeez, YouTube has been moving like a slug for me the past couple of days! 5 minutes and I'm still just 24 seconds in at 240p. Throughput is just fine on other websites.

It's been fine for me, but I'm starting to get tired of having to close at least 4 or 5 pop-ups throughout every video. I definitely don't like YouTube as much as I used to.

Protip: firefox w/ adblock plus. You'll never see another ad or watch another pre-video commercial again

Back
Top Bottom