Dungeon of Elements - A Unique RPG Kickstarter

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
This kickstarter project is called Dungeon of Elements. To put it simply it's a RPG with combat inspired by Dr. Mario & Tetris. I brought attention to the game a few weeks back.

Dungeon of Elements is an RPG dungeon crawler with combat inspired by some of our favorite classic puzzle games like Dr. Mario or Tetris. In Dungeon of Elements (DoE), core meets casual as we combine many different styles of gameplay in a fun, immersive experience. While trundling through dungeons, ruins, and 45 different environments, you will defeat over 60 enemy types, collect pets, craft items, weapons, and armor through alchemical experimentation, build your bestiary, and more.
We are here on Kickstarter for more than just raising funds. We want to build a community with our players starting right now: before the game is launched. If you have input and feedback, we want to hear it! You can help us make this game the best it can possibly be by sharing your insights and feedback over the next couple months. Your participation will really take this game to the next level.
Dungeon of Elements is very close to completion. If we successfully fund, we estimate delivery of the game to our backers in less than a month. We wanted to bring a project to Kickstarter where the backers get almost instant gratification for their support. We realize this is a bit unusual, but hopefully you gamers out there will appreciate it.
More information.

Nothing hard core or really special, but it looks like fun :)

Hello everyone,

I'm the founder of Frogdice, the developer of Dungeon of Elements.

I wanted to thank you so much for talking about Dungeon of Elements here. We have received a number of backers who read about our game from your site.

We are a small studio and we've poured a lot of love and passion into this game. We are very happy with the result and cannot wait to bring it to people.

We waited until it was close to being completed to bring it to Kickstarter. We wanted to be able to deliver it to backers a month after we finish the campaign. We are very excited about that because it is pretty unusual.

I would be happy to answer any questions about the game, our development process, or anything of that nature.

I'd also be happy to do an interview with someone at the site or anything of that nature. I really appreciate you all covering our game. It really makes a big difference.

Thanks,

Also, it would be remiss of me if I did not say "Hi Icefire!"

He is the backer who told me about the post here and let me know that RPGWatch had given us some attention.

Thanks Icefire, and thanks again RPGWatch!

Back
Top Bottom