Thea: The Awakening - Released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Thea: The Awakening has been released today on Steam:
Thea: The Awakening is a strategic survival game steeped in Slavic myth and monstrosity after an apocalyptic force called The Darkness stroke. The game combines turn-based gameplay, with the tension and grit of a rogue-like survival, captivating story you can uncover through a series of in-game events and a unique combat based on a complex card battle game.

Released in Early Access back in September 2015, Thea already gathered a group of devoted players and very positive reviews. Last two months were full of work for the developers. They managed to fix major bugs and improve the gameplay based on the feedback from the community, so the game can now be released in its full glory.

More information.

The game is sold with a 20% launch discount until December 1st.

Another release that will be drowned by Fallout 4 related posts...

I'm interested as a few Ex-Witcher developers helped make the game. Though I don't have the time needed to play this game yet because of Fallout 4's release.:(

I didn't have a lot of time today to mess around with this game and there is a lot of things to learn. I think I have found something to keep my interest.

Well now, I guess I am going to have to pay attention in this game and restart a few times to get the hang of it.

I'm still 'stuck' in divinity: EE version. But I hope to have it finished in a week or so. Then there is still wasteland 2 director version and about 10 other games and then I can think about playing this or maybe fallout 4. Hum. Maybe I shoudl just give up gaming; I'm never going to catch up :)

Well I planed to try it a little today but that little turned into 3 hour session.I am liking it very much so far, I really like there is often alternative to direct combat (poisoning, sneaking or using social) that offers safer way but less loot( wounds are dangerous if not treated).Also there is decent amount of events and interesting decisions.Only thing I don't like is UI.

I grabbed the linux version but I couldnt get it to unpack. Someone on the steam forum said it worked perfectly with mint xfce which is what I have so I will give it another go and maybe I just got a bad download.

Ok I put few more hours into it, lost maybe 6 hours in but at least I got level up for my god from it and than I started new game right away.I have to say I am liking this game a lot, I even put aside D: OS EE for now.

Back
Top Bottom