DA:O Grrr. Can't seem to get Journeys to work . .

Dragon Age: Origins

Benedict

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor
How annoying. At work I can't log in and at home I can't start a new game because the screen where the game plays out seems to stop just above the bit where the buttons are to continue through the introduction.

Does anyone know of any settings that might be messing it up for me? Bit of a long shot but the emails to their tech support got bounced back.

Never installed firefox, is it likely to work better through that?

yes, it is quite possible.. about time to try firefox anyway in that case!

While I agree with GG, you could try pressing F11 in your browser for full screen mode. Maybe switch to a different window first and tab back, on some pages with flash content the key doesn't work.

While I agree with GG, you could try pressing F11 in your browser for full screen mode. Maybe switch to a different window first and tab back, on some pages with flash content the key doesn't work.

Thank you, will try that at home. I fear that might not work though, I've got the bottom bit of the screen with the logos & so on, it's just not showing all of the bit with the actual game in it :(

It'd better be good if and when I ever do sort it out.

Maybe you didn't notice the scrollbar? I was playing fine in my computer, then played a bit in my notebook and the screen wouldn't fit. Took me a bit to notice the browser's scrollbar

Ah, I might have been completely blind then . . .

I have already had a personal response from their tech team though on an email sent last night which I'm quite impressed by. Apparently Ctrl and + or - should do something to adjust the screen size, and GG may well have been right too as they've got some issues with Internet Explorer :)

Could be totally unrelated but I discovered that certain styles caused IE 8 to only show half a screen, espcially used fixed backgrounds. Putting it into compatibility mode solved it.

I played DAJ with Firefox myself and it worked very well.

Success on my issues on the home computer, Ctrl and scrolling the mouse wheel sorted it out :)

THe work issue is firewall related though I think :(

Back
Top Bottom