Risen Trying To Get Help

draddict74

Traveler
Hey guys

I'm a RPG fan who is also a collector of games and gaming merchandise, annoyingly though, my gf and I are getting married soon and she has demanded that I get rid of some of my goodies, mainly my many statues!!!

I do want to chat about the games that I play (mostly on Xbox 360 and PS3 by the way) but I also want to find somewhere to advertise my collection to genuine collectors who aren't going to buy the statue and give it to their kids to wreck!!!

Can anyone point me in the right direction please? First up on my list and the reason I am in THIS forum is a Risen Gnome statue, still in it's box, complete with his finger up his nose!

Thanks a million and I look forward to spending more time here!

What a cruel wife? is it due to space limitations? Maybe you can find a cellar somewhere to put the stuff ( for now :D ) ?

Yeah, we recently moved to a much smaller house so she said some of them have to go to make some room, plus we need the cash to be honest, it's ruddy heartbreaking lol!

Anywhere on here I could advertise the poor little fellow? Should I just open a thread about him?

I would suggest Ebay. You can find genuine collectors there, and your merchandise would be seen by a great deal more people. :)

World of Risen would be the place to go.

I would suggest Ebay. You can find genuine collectors there, and your merchandise would be seen by a great deal more people. :)

The trouble with eBay though is that it's hard to get real collectors looking at stuff...!

What a cruel wife? is it due to space limitations? Maybe you can find a cellar somewhere to put the stuff ( for now :D ) ?

Or, alternativley, perhaps you can find a cellar to put your wife. I'm kidding. I thinik.

Fair's fair. If you have to get rid of some of your statues, she has to get rid of some of her shoes. Tell her that.

Can you give them to a friend as a permanent loan? That way you can enjoy them whenever you want and if things don't work out with her you can get them back.

why do you care what happens to it? You get the money for it, you move on w/ your life, it's not like it's a living being or something.

or is it?

Back
Top Bottom