Drakensang Healing and curing poison help, please.

Ovenall

SasqWatch
Is there any way one character can heal the wounds or poison of another using bandages or Golmoon tea?

Or is it pretty necessary to have everyone proficient in these skills to heal themselves? Of course there's healing spells and poison cure spell, but only one character in my party is likely to be good at those.

Am I missing something? Seems stupid that one character can't help another with bandages, even outside of combat.

Help please.

Yes, put spells and bandages in the quick bar. Either left click or right click should allow you to select a target. The exception is if something is explicitly meant for use on the same character.

I think there multiple quickbars, about 5 i believe. There are some arrows to click on to switch between them.

As a mage I used one quickbar for buffs, one for attacks, one for debuffs, and the first quickbar for those things I did most often.

I ordered the multiple quick access bars after priority.

Spells, items etc. with top priority came into the first bar, second-level priority into the second bar and so on.

Woulds and poison can also be healed with a spell or two - which must be learned, of course, first, and they have the best results only in higher levels.

You can click and drag the healing items from your quickbar to the NPC's avatar on the left and the character you are controling will run to that person and heal them.

You can click and drag the healing items from your quickbar to the NPC's avatar on the left and the character you are controling will run to that person and heal them.

awesome thank you! I needed the same question answered!!

Back
Top Bottom