Dragon Age: Inquisition - Preview @ OPSM

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The Official PlayStation Magazine has a new preview for Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Dragon Age 2 was a misstep for Bioware, a fun but over-economical role-player let down by a shortage of areas and some weak-kneed ‘player choices’. The developer’s had plenty on its plate since then, between Mass Effect 3 and the departure of co-founders Ray Muzyka and Greg Zeschuk, meaning the likes of Dragon’s Dogma and The Witcher 3 have stolen the limelight. Inquisition now wants to get even. It does it by taking things from the top.
More information.

Heh, the same magazine's original review of DA2 says, "Still, it’s unquestionably an improvement on the original, and despite occasional glitches and even (whisper it) a crash, this is just a dragon’s wing tip from a 9/10". Now they say it's a misstep. Is that a nobble? :p

The official reviews for Dragon Age II were the last straw for me in terms of the credibility of mainstream reviews. It wasn't that it was a dreadful game (although I was personally disappointed), but all the 9/10s scores just seemed totally misplaced.

Anyway, sounds like they're on the right track with this, so I'm looking forward to nobbling a dragon in Inquisition…!

Heh, the same magazine's original review of DA2 says, "Still, it’s unquestionably an improvement on the original, and despite occasional glitches and even (whisper it) a crash, this is just a dragon’s wing tip from a 9/10". Now they say it's a misstep. Is that a nobble? :p

This should be in a dictionary for nobble :D

Thanks for the laugh.:lol: Unfortunately this is common among many sites.

We see it quite regularly really. I believe Brother None once dubbed it the Rybicki Maneuver.

Keeping the thread nobblin on! ;)

Back
Top Bottom