Gadhafi - Adios Mofo

Lesson of WW2 according to Europe: nationalism is lethal poison!
Lesson of WW2 according to USA: America fuck yeah!

No no I'm talking about authors who you enjoy reading, as apposed to the ones you pretend to enjoy in the hope you'll appear clever :)
LOL! Gold star for the day, fine sir.

Indeed, the winners celebrate and the losers spend lots of time doing deep thoughts of justification to salve their wounded pride. It's a fairly common situation that even enlightened Euros can see on their local football pitch. You might be able to find an explanation in your textbooks, but looking out your tower window briefly might prove more efficient.

He had it coming but nothing is going to change some other power hungry asshole will take over.

Indeed, the winners celebrate and the losers spend lots of time doing deep thoughts of justification to salve their wounded pride.
Eh. I thought you would understand the point, really. Perhaps you are joking.

After neighbors had turned on their own, while claiming to represent the "true" members of the nation, "we lost" wasn't the words spoken but "never again".

I see the trolls are out in force today. :)

Me a troll heaven forbid.:biggrin:

Really nothing will change the country will be back to the way it was. The history of that section of the world prove this. Call the government a new name but eventually it's still corrupt.

Thinking otherwise is delusional. Just look at Egypt nothing has changed yet either. There will always be dictators and tyrants using different titles.

The rebels are just as blood thirsty as the regime they defeated with foreign help.

It's kinda too bad America got involved in WW2.

Simply get out of this forum and STFU.

Without USA, Greece would be done for a long time ago. The same goes for the rest of the countries, who have been trampled over by Germany. That's why we thank USA for it. When we're done with the Nazistic compensations, it's Turkey's turn.

Now, back on topic…

Speaking of Gandhafi, I'm glad they killed him. Now everyone over there will be finally at peace, but I'd be more glad, if they found and killed the WHOLE Ghandafi families, just to be sure they won't get the revenge from his families.

Indeed, the winners celebrate and the losers spend lots of time doing deep thoughts of justification to salve their wounded pride. It's a fairly common situation that even enlightened Euros can see on their local football pitch. You might be able to find an explanation in your textbooks, but looking out your tower window briefly might prove more efficient.

Hmmm, this is actually kind of disgusting. What was there to celebrate, except that it was over? Certainly, a position of "Hurrah, we won! Look at the might of the American Empire!" is inapporpriate. Besides, America certainly did not do it alone.

Gaddafi knew exactly what was coming to him after he started killing his own people. He could have fled the country months ago but chose not to.

Rebels could have shown moral superioirty by keeping him alive but Im sure its not easy in situation like that.

Anyways this is not a victory of democracy because there is no such thing in Libya. Killing a dictator does not democracy make.

That's why we thank USA for it. When we're done with the Nazistic compensations, it's Turkey's turn.
You mean first you have a go with germany and then turn on to turkey? I hope this is not the popular opinnion of greeks.

You mean first you have a go with germany and then turn on to turkey? I hope this is not the popular opinnion of greeks.

Yep, when we finish with Germany and ban Nazis from everywhere, the ball goes to Turkey. We don't forget whatever everyone did to us.

Don't forget what the Turks did to our co-patriots at Near East(350.000 Greeks), to our brotherly citizens at Cyprus(800 Cyprians) and to our Christian brothers, the Armenians(1 million Armenians). So there you get it why it's Turkey's turn to be judged.

If we want to be good friends, we have to amend for our crimes, NOT the opposite! After many years, those shitty monstrosities of the citizenship, the Turks still oppose to the idea of the genocide!

Even Sarkozi recognized the genocide against Armenia and wants Turkey to be sentenced by the Human Rights or anything else for what they did.

Simply get out of this forum and STFU.

Without USA, Greece would be done for a long time ago. The same goes for the rest of the countries, who have been trampled over by Germany. That's why we thank USA for it. When we're done with the Nazistic compensations, it's Turkey's turn.
A united Europe under Germany wouldn't be so bad. But the Americans really didn't do shit during the second world war. It was the Soviet Union that defeated the Germans, without them winning the world would have looked entirely different today.

Speaking of Gandhafi, I'm glad they killed him. Now everyone over there will be finally at peace, but I'd be more glad, if they found and killed the WHOLE Ghandafi families.
You're not very civilized, are you? But I guess that is to be expected of a thirdworldian. Greece really shouldn't have been allowed to join the European Union, clearly they weren't ready to take the responsibility that comes with a EU membership.

No no I'm talking about authors who you enjoy reading, as apposed to the ones you pretend to enjoy in the hope you'll appear clever :)

Please stop pretending that you know anything about me. You are aware that some people still like to read classic literature and not Twilight garbage right?

Moving back to the topic, how can people be happy for someone's death? Especially since he was not a direct enemy to any of us... Human nature blows. And one must be really ignorant to think the people over there will be happy now. Folks over here were thinking the same way in 1989 when they killed Ceausecu and got their "democracy" but guess what : now we have a shitty educational and health system, unemployment rates are very high, corruption in every public institute, debts to other countries, no industry etc.

Happy? Not really, speaking for myself, but relieved as it indicates that the bloodshed is nearing its end. Having him brought to justice would have been preferable, but would ultimately probably have had the same outcome (witness Sadam Hussein). I can well understand that those that suffered under the regime he has to take responisbility for are happy at his death.
Democraccy? we will see. Libya at least has a chance. It is not a backward poor shithole like Afghanistan, they have oil, its a rather rich country (thats how Ghaddafi remained in power, even more then through suppression). On the other hand it is a country divided by tribal culture. I certainly wish them the best.

Does that in your opinion then also give other nations who were mistreated by Greece in its long history the right to have feelings of revenge towards Greece?

I suppose you will celebrate the death of Bush the second and Obama then, as both have committed horrible crimes against humanity.

You sicken me with your hypocrisy, you savage.

If I considered them to have committed horrible crimes against humanity, then yes I would, but I don't. And lets chill with the name calling.

No, no, no Jemy. It goes like this:

Other people's nationalism = lethal poison!
USA nationalism - America, fuck yeah!

:biggrin:

My thoughts on Gadhafi, Bin Laden, etc. can be summed up by paraphrasing the great comedian and world renowned philosopher Ron White:

"If you kill American citizens, we will kill you back!"

13995306_dd0708638b_o.gif

As far as I know, the Soviet Union defeated Germany during WW2. The US defeated germans in France.

Back
Top Bottom