Dragon Age - Fellowship of the Wardens Trailer

It's the Join us! trailer they released on Gamespot last week or so.

Very interesting video. I keep getting this feeling that the game world is HUGE, and that everything is already polished. If the game is as massive as it looks like, I'm very dissappointed I couldn't spend Easter playing it - trying to complete such a huge game will take several weeks if it's not in a holiday. Maybe I'll save up some vacation..

Trailer looks hot. I was sooooo looking forward to playing this game this spring. :( Well, at least there's still the novel next month.

Hopefully it will be even more polished by the time we get it...

Although I have a feeling the majority of the extra development time is going to be spent working on the console versions.

Hopefully it will be even more polished by the time we get it...

Although I have a feeling the majority of the extra development time is going to be spent working on the console versions.

I'm betting you are wrong:)

Gray Wardens, potions that make your eyes change colors, protectors against evil....The Witcher 2! JK, but that was the first thing it reminded me of.

Gray Wardens, potions that make your eyes change colors, protectors against evil....The Witcher 2! JK, but that was the first thing it reminded me of.

No JK. This game pilfers The Witcher on all fronts.

No JK. This game pilfers The Witcher on all fronts.

In the extensive time you have played it how many times exactly?

it's quite funny because it really looks from the descriptions like The Witcher, Warhammer and Lord of The Rings rip-off.

See how many things it can be derrived from....

Exactly....as long as its good who cares if its close to something else...

OFF TOPIC was in pearl harbour last year, nice place...liked the flea market down the road from the naval base

The canadian navy did...was a working visit.

"Fellowship of the Wardens"? Did the founders meet at the Rearing Stallion? I can't wait to see the ten armored, evil-looking shades who will hunt down the PC to regain their ancient-evil-arising master's One Chalice of Power. One goblet to find them all and in the darkness bind them!

Hell, I can experience a more interesting storyline playing World of Warcraft. At least it's got steam-powered vehicles and none of this retarded "we're oh so dark, and so gritty, and so mature! Look at me, mommy!" pretension.

Actually, I feel it is more inspired by A Game of Thrones by George R.R Martin than LotR. Sure, the title "Fellowship of.." has a LotR-ish feel, but other than that the Warden sound nothing like anything in LotR.

The fact that we've come up with at least three completely different references shows how many different associations people get from one small video.

Back
Top Bottom