The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Reading through the forum s, I saw LotRO and World of Warcraft were also affected by similar issues. WoW at least was the target of a DDOS attack, I'm thinking it likely so was DDO, LotRO, and probably others I'm too lazy to follow. Why attack niche games like DDO I don't know. WoW I can understand, since it has 8 million subs.

Cheerleader's got a game to do Friday, so I'll be out this week.

Game is down - Login issues

Game servers are down. Login issues on multiple servers. I tried to connect to both Khyber & Sardona. No luck on either.

Hopefully it gets fixed by Friday; I haven't played any game in nearly 3 weeks now!! :(

Looks like it's up ... at least I was able to get in just now. But there's nothing official on the forums that it's been resolved ... just their "we're investigating" initial post. So I may just have been lucky.

DDO still down

Correction, apparently I got really lucky. Only a few players are actually in game.

There's an LFM put up by Cordovan that says "be aware that people are unable to log into ddo …". And a Cordovan's forum post that says they are still investigating.

Looks like they overworked the hamsters again.

DDO back up

They appear to be back up. Cordovan apparently made an announcement in game (which I missed), but folks are logging in & lfms are filling up.

I do not know if I'll make it tonight, or if I do, how long I'll last. Falling asleep at keyboard, was a rough day.

Ok, ty!

If we're doing the epic toons, I'd like to put in a request for the epic Gianthold flagging quests. Actually, all of the epic Gianthold quests, so can get saga.

Anyone know what attendance looks like, given the holiday weekend?

I'll be there if I can remember how to log in!! :)

I will be there. Now that my internet is back up and running again........grrrrr....

Cheerleader's got a game Friday, so I'm out.

You will be missed; not sure what we'll be doing, but I plan to be there!! :)

Character Bank Space 50% off this week

FYI, character bank space is on sale this week at 50% off, so instead of 595 TP it's 298 TP. That's the best price I've seen since I started playing DDO.

Back
Top Bottom