Divinity 2 - English Release on Jan 5th?

Dhruin

SasqWatch
A new US preview of Divinity II is up at Kotaku, based on a demo from Swen Vincke who showed them a scenario many of our readers will have seen before. Of more interest is the release date and online options at the end of the article - it's not exactly official, of course, but probably the closest we've seen so far:
Overall, I enjoyed my time with Ego Draconis. Even running the Xbox 360 version on my standard definition TV was a smooth (if less vibrant) experience, and it looks to be a solid RPG experience. And without that pesky good-and-evil dichotomy to worry about, I'm really looking forward to tearing around the fictional world as a dragon to see how many things I can wreck or upset with my fireball breath.
Too bad you can't turn into a dragon inside of most buildings.
Look for it on Steam, Impulse and shelves (in Xbox 360 form) January 5.
More information.

Jan. 5th? Never!

Because just about everyone is busy playing the games he got for Christmas.

That does make sense. A delay of a month or so would probably help sales. Although for this year maybe a delay of a few months would be better. There are just too many being released this holiday season. Not that is a bad thing, but I know I'm going to be busy for quite awhile after December.

Because just about everyone is busy playing the games he got for Christmas.

I agree with you but it might be helped by the fact some people get cash/gift cards for Christmas and they might use it towards this game. This is one the three must haves for me and I haven't been able to apply "must have" towards an RPG in a long, long time.

With Risen and Dragon Age pre-Christmas releases D2 would and will have strong competition, espcially with DA.

Jan 8th? Same as me. Didn't it suck having your birthday right after Christmas? ;)

Back
Top Bottom