Divinity: Original Sin II - RPGWatch Fundraiser

Yes - but like last time as second.

Ooo, nice to see the RPGWatch champion replying to my question :D

It was really nice of you to let the Codex win BTW, they deserve it from having to spend so much time in that place!

Ooo, nice to see the RPGWatch champion replying to my question :D

It was really nice of you to let the Codex win BTW, they deserve it from having to spend so much time in that place!

:)

Thanks for suiting up for The Watch, HiddenX. And congrats, Mindx2.

Edit: And congrats to Larian. Looks like they're going to hit all their stretch goals. Only about $29k away from $2 million with 5 hours left to go. And I believe they include their PayPal toward stretch goals. No idea what that is, but I imagine it will include $20k from the Watch and Codex so they've probably hit it already. Not personally interested in the last stretch goal, but I imagine it's a nice one for others. Been playing a bit of the original Original Sin, and it's a great game, even if the camera's a bit wonky. :)

Last edited:
Thank you all, for donating over $10k. ^^
Especially HiddenX who seems to have accounted for a large chunk of it, as before :)

Can't say I care either way about the results of the arena match since I use both sites (as anyone who wants as much info as possible on RPG's should). But thanks also to HiddenX for taking up the Watch mantle there.

Alright we unlocked everything! DOS:2 with all the added goals should be pretty amazing.

2,006,292 and counting with 118 minutes to go.

Congratulations to all Watchers ! A special thanks to HiddenX and Myrthos for pushing and organizing the Fundraiser. Also for being so passionate about RPGs and the Watch, it's a really contagious passion that gives this forum such a wonderful mood and pleasant reading.

:worship:

Watched the battle from the beginning.Great game HiddenX.
And you 2 Mindx2
It was a great show, so what if we lost
we were all backing for you.
But it is also a bit of luck with the skeletons and the environment :p

Last time I do think there was a invitation to the launch/release/... whatever party in the pile of goodies.

Or are you suggesting a candle light dinner with the charismatic Belgian? :p

We now have 100 participants in our fundraiser and are about $235 away of reaching $11K.

There is still time :)

Has the RPGWatch fundraiser ended along with the Kinckstarter, now? If not, when will it end, and could you PM me my current amount? THX ;)

We never set an end date really, but it makes no sense to keep it running much longer, so I'll just close it somewhere soon. As long as the button is there it is open :)

....and it's over. We are just over $11K, which is a nice moment to end the fundraiser.
Thanks to everyone for participating, the next steps are:
- Transferring the money to Larian Studios
- Contacting the ones for which I cannot determine for sure what reward they really want
- Running a poll to determine which of the two options we would like for RPGWatch

A special divinity theme for the forum :)

Edit: or a rpgwatch logo designed by
Larian. I know we need a new one.

Last edited:
What a nice campaign. Only sad thing was that so many of the "old" people I knew from the original DOS campaign were painfully abscent this time. Time moves and people go on, I guess... ;)

Back
Top Bottom