Telepath Tactics - Win A Digital Steam Copy (Contest Closed)

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Now that our last two contests are now over I have another surprise for everyone. Thanks to developer Craig Stern we have three copies of Telepath Tactics to raffle off.

Telepath Tactics is a turn-based strategy RPG set in the steampunk universe of Telepath RPG. It features gorgeous pixel art, destructible battlefields, environmental hazards you can shove enemies into, the ability to build bridges and barricades, and a ruleset that adopts best practices from such classic series as Final Fantasy Tactics and Disgaea.
Now the usual restictions do apply.

1. No new members are eligible to enter the raffle.
  2. You must have at least 30 posts on our forum.
  3. To enter write a short comment on what you like about the game.
I will announce the winners on Friday April, 24th.
More information.

Last edited:
What I like about the Game: The Genre: It's a nice new turn-based strategy RPG, that remembers me about old good times!
Edit: I have only 4 Posts! Oups :). But Anyway, nice Game and Good Luck to the others ;)!

Last edited:
This game has been on my lookout since they seeked public funding (unsuccessful at first iirc). I'm glad the game made it.

This seems to be tactical turn-based done right: many different units that aren't just a copy in red and blue on each side, synergy that allows for tactics not obvious from the get-go and mechanics that make it easy to learn but hard to master.

It really looks like they pulled it off! Congratulations!

I'm a sucker for any turn based combat games, even more if its got lots of RPG elements. I haven't played any of the previous games from sinister, but it sound like an interesting universe so it would be a good time to dive in.

I've never participated on the giveaways but this game seems like one I would enjoy. Saw it in kickstarter I think, considered backing it but then something else grabbed my attention and missed it. So let's try here!

Never heard of the game but ...

Telepath Tactics is a turn-based strategy RPG set in the steampunk universe of Telepath RPG. It features gorgeous pixel art, destructible battlefields, environmental hazards you can shove enemies into, the ability to build bridges and barricades, and a ruleset that adopts best practices from such classic series as Final Fantasy Tactics and Disgaea.

... sounds interesting.

I'm very keen on this game, and I too remember when they took to funding and didn't win....at first. I'd say they did a stellar job at listening to what people were saying, and being flexible enough to make some changes. The proof of that being, this game now exits.

Any game that references Final Fantasy Tactics and Fire Emblem is worth taking note of. Throw in some steampunk, mix well, and apply liberally to my brain! The turn based combat will just be the icing on an already awesome cake.

I've been following the development of this for like 40 years now! ;)

I enjoyed the original flash game quit a bit, played through it a few times when I was supposed to be working. It had good mechanics and pacing, it was well done.

A few years back i was bored beyond measurement. So i searched for my favorite game style, turnbased. And so i found Telepath RPG: Servants of God.
Great game, visually so simple and yet so addictive. I Would like to play Telepath Tactics as well and enjoy the vibe it will give me.

Well i have played the original game on browser and i have enjoyed it :p So i wold be interested in the new version to keep the continuity going ^^

oh wait, almost missed this ! I'd love a copy :)

Played the predecessor "Telepath RPG", would like to try out the new one.

The tactical aspects of combat look quite interesting. It looks like it would be a fantastic game to play for those interested in that style of combat. Count me among the interested!

Tactical turn-based, like fire emblem, can be an amazing experience when done right.
In a steampunk world, even more special (and rare...)

Would love a key.

I really enjoy turn based combat rpg games in this genre

Back
Top Bottom