tennishero you're trying a little too hard, bro.

Racofer inclined this thread so hard even the witch spam can't decline the thread. Keep it up, Majestic Incliner.

EDIT : This topic is seriously lacking in Skyrim discussions. Wtf ? That was practically a GRPG staple.

codex is back yet?

kasugaa0it.gif

no

BTW, just realized they have DA and TES subforums. :decline:

*chuckles at the irony*

Good riddance.

You step onto our sovereign soil, what with your oh-so-impressive "I'm a mod at another forum" stickpin and attempt to insult us?

You pathetic worm. You want a war? Do you have any idea what happened the last time someone here took a shot at us?

Seeing so much of the Codex on the Watch is… weird, to say the least.

But having it all on a single thread makes us look kind of as a pack of raving lunatics instead of the group of charming ladies and monocled gentlemen we are deep, deep within.

First I wanted tennishero on ignore and banned...but then he started posting things that make me want to visit my bunk...I am so conflicted.

I see the attack on The Watch has started already.

Every Codexer, to your posts! Bring on the reserve ammunition for the disturbing hentai pictures! Racofer will handle the codes for the nuclear Phothoshop device. Don't let the Watchers to stop you, we will incline this place, even if this will be the last thing we do.

May MCA be with you!
avellone.jpg

*chuckles at the irony*

Good riddance.

It takes a particularly diseased mind to actually type out "*chuckles*" in a forum post. The only irony I can see here is the massive amount of passive aggression seeping from every corner of this joint, shackled and contained to snide, condescending remarks and trite emotes.

Lo, those are the fruits of moderation; sour grapes.

I think the only thing RPG Watch and RPG Codex patrons can see eye to eye on is this: we'll be glad when we're back in our own demesne, and so will you.

This place is terrifying. A thousand leashed, muzzled, collared souls, crying out for freedom. Their spirits withered, their life drained, and now resigned to an existence in a polite bubble that tolerates nothing spiky, nothing dangerous.

How odious, how lamentable. For you, RPG Watch, I weep and pray. Maybe one day the herded sheep will remember that they have a pair of balls and mustn't cover like little lambs in fear of moderation, mustn't force being polite - a practice that online breeds nothing but passive aggressive contempt.

At least this thread is a piece of home among the warbling miasma.

I think the only thing RPG Watch and RPG Codex patrons can see eye to eye on is this: we'll be glad when we're back in our own demesne, and so will you.

This place is terrifying. A thousand leashed, muzzled, collared souls, crying out for freedom. Their spirits withered, their life drained, and now resigned to an existence in a polite bubble that tolerates nothing spiky, nothing dangerous.

How odious, how lamentable. For you, RPG Watch, I weep and pray. Maybe one day the herded sheep will remember that they have a pair of balls and mustn't cover like little lambs in fear of moderation, mustn't force being polite - a practice that online breeds nothing but passive aggressive contempt.

At least this thread is a piece of home among the warbling miasma.

that would be epic if it wasn't for your failure. dig deeper. be poetic. max the phonetic.

Back
Top Bottom