The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - More Video Updates

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Well another day and I have two more videos for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt to share with everyone, The first video spoils a prologue quest called "Precious Cargo".

Watch the new The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt video featuring a quest from the prologue, where Geralt helps a merchant retrieve a mysterious box from the swamps.
GameSpot also posted the third and final documentary video.

The world of The Witcher is huge, but what is there to do? In the final part of our series, we explore the wild variety of quests and activities in Wild Hunt. It's level-based quest system, branching story-lines and hilariously deep card-collecting game.
More information.

Ppl who will watch this - keep in mind that the footage is made on PC, not on consoles, the watermark is a bit misleading.

Really? So what A,A and B buttons are doing in lower right corner?

Are indicating buttons from a controller plugged in on that PC.

:wall:

Are indicating buttons from a controller plugged in on that PC.

:wall:

Um...so what? I love it when games support both...

Um…so what? I love it when games support both…

I have no problem with games supporting multi-platforms but have yet to encounter one which I play in which the PC didn't get the short end of the stick in one way or another.

I guess seeing ABX crap on those channels was simply unavoidable as the presentation was ment for xbox audience.

I seriously don't get why you guys are such anti-controller hardliners. It costs~$30. They work great. And developers are simply designing games around them now.

Do you still use an old one-button wired mouse with a roller-ball because you won't change with the times?

I seriously don't get why you guys are such anti-controller hardliners. It costs~$30. They work great. And developers are simply designing games around them now.
I smoke.
I can't smoke if I use both hands all the time.
I can keep an ashtray by my mouse on the desk/table, but I can't keep it in my bed!

I smoke.
I can't smoke if I use both hands all the time.
I can keep an ashtray by my mouse on the desk/table, but I can't keep it in my bed!

I don't smoke.
I don't need to smoke while using both hands playing.
I don't need an ashtray on my couch when playing PC games on my big ass plasma in sweet 60fps.

I am glad controller is supported :p

Another TW3 video and again no display of KB+Mouse controls? Maybe CDProjekt RED are ashamed to show their PC-only controls? And why exactly the bearded dude is wearing a skirt?!!

For those complaining about the video using a controller again let me remind you all the video is based on the console version. The logo clearly says XBox One in the video.:)

But its high time they showed AT LEAST ONE video that's running on PC, WITH KB+Mouse. Or is that too much to ask for? The game's release date is not even a month away now..

I assume the onscreen prompts will automatically change to represent whatever control method is being used.
I was thinking the same thing JDR.:nod:

I remember how Dragon Age Inquisition switched between controller, and M&K when you played the game.. Hopefully it's much better then what BioWare developed.:uneasy:

Obviously Microsoft wants to endorse the assumption that it's being demonstrated on Xbox One. Combining the Xbox One controller with corresponding UI and PC hardware, it's a win-win for them - as people will assume their console version will be looking and performing like that.

It's an old marketing scheme that's being used again and again.

Back
Top Bottom