Risen Couple of questions

Polyester

Sentinel
I'm kinda stuck on a couple of quest at the moment, if anyone can offer some insight, I'd be really grateful.

1) Cid's girlfriend in Harbour Town needs a pearl neclace to cough up the cartographer's ring. However I did not come across any such item in the town, none of the merchants have it as well. Has some one seen such a thing?

2) In the monastery, deep down in the library (behind the secret door) there's a door that's obviously sealed (main part across the room with the Open Lock Orb). Is there a way to open it at the moment, or I am supposed to come back at a much later point . Only asking as this place was tremendous fun exploring and trying out some of the more utility spells and I figure I am missing something.

3) Speaking of the Library, where in the nine circles is the Wisdom in Combat book? And for that matter where is the Graveyard supposed to be?

I found a couple of pearl necklaces, but I don't remember them being named like a quest item would be. And soory, but I have no clue what chest or even area I found them in.

Do you mean the door sealed by a magic barrier?

Loki is guarding the graveyard entrance. You'll find the book there.

That would be to the right from the Temple of Fire (or whatever), then?

The alley next to the blacksmith

There is a necklace in the brothel. I presume it's pearl. When you go in the door, look to your right. It's sitting right on a piece of furnature in the same room as you(right were everyone can keep an eye on it).

I skipped the necklace, myself, and just beat it out of her late at night. (Yes, I'm on the side of Order, why do you ask? ;))

I found it :) The graveyard, that is. And the necklace part worked itself out, I talked to her by accident, and she wanted to do nothing with me since I had driven her BF outta town lol then I beat the hell out of her while trying to rob the house, but she did attack first ...

Ah frak, and I talked him out before he was due to fight, so I have to fight him myself. Oh well, at least I get a couple of free hits on the guy while he pulls his sword. Thanks Polyester.

Ok i found the book.Now where do i learn the jest scroll ingredients,i learned all the other 5 but i don't know where to learn the jest scroll ingredients.Some 1 told me that Abrax could help me but all he does know is about potions :(

The only way Abrax helps is the book standing next to him "Very old book" or something similar. It tells you one of the recipes. Other than that, he doesn't help out.

Back
Top Bottom