GOG - Autumn Assortment Sale

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
GOG.com is having as new Autumn Assortment sale for the next three days. Doesn't look to be any RPG's in the sale, but the games offered might interest a few of you.

Stronghold Crusader HD, Empire Earth series, Space Colony, Evil Genius, and more of the fall's finest 60% off!

The evenings are getting longer and the summer sun is waning. All the signs are there: autumn is coming. It's only adequate then, that this weekend the prices on GOG.com will fall like golden leaves. Go ahead and take a look at our Autumn Assortment of 27 titles, all 60% off until Tuesday, September 9, at 3:59AM GMT. Let's take a peek at some of the titles!Stronghold HD and Stronghold Crusader HD both feature a finely balanced mixture of "castle sim" and a challenging real-time strategy game, set in the turbulent Middle Ages.

Evil Genius gives you the chance to become an old-school Bond movie villain (only this time, the evil mastermind's plan to take over the world hangs mostly on you), plotting away in his secret island fortress. With plenty of tongue-in-cheek humor the game will give you a tour of all the fun spy thriller clichés. For a more hands on approach to problem solving you can always join the Commandos, a hand-picked group of the army's finest, on their daunting World War II missions. To succeed, your elite squad needs to follow a carefully developed plan, that plays to the strengths of individual soldiers and masterfully synchronizes their attacks.
More information.

Another great sale ... I was surprised how much I already owned!

Another great sale … I was surprised how much I already owned!

Its a statement to how many games are in a backlog when you go to order a "package" and it tells you that you own a lot of them already :)

i see it as redundant backups.

I own all that stuff on STEAM that matters, and it's convenient to just log on, pick the game and it downloads, installs, patches. However, I can never have enough DRM free backups of Stronghold or Evil Genius laying around just in case!

i see it as redundant backups.

I own all that stuff on STEAM that matters, and it's convenient to just log on, pick the game and it downloads, installs, patches. However, I can never have enough DRM free backups of Stronghold or Evil Genius laying around just in case!

And there are oddities - like Rogue Trooper (not a great game, but I had fun playing it when it came out) is Windows only on Steam, Mac & PC on GoG. Weird. So I grabbed it. Same for Sniper Elite.

i enjoy sniper elite, its a nice change to stealth/ pick off enemies from afar most of the time. Inevitably, and sometimes by design you get caught and your position rushed and youre scrambling for your tommygun or sidearm.

can be quite thrilling, and for 4 bucks you cant go wrong

Back
Top Bottom