Drox Operative - Win a Steam Key

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Thanks to Steven Peeler of Soldak Entertainment for providing them and Couchpotato for arranging them, we can give you another set of keys, which this time is for Drox Operative:

Drox Operative is a starship action RPG with warring alien races, fierce space battles, a dynamic, evolving galaxy, and co-op multiplayer for Windows, Mac, and Linux.

Eons ago the Drox ruled the galaxy through their mighty Operatives. These elite starship captains were trained to accomplish the impossible at whatever cost necessary. Whether employing stealth or brute force, they were always deadly. Using these Operatives, the Drox built a starlane system for quick travel amongst the stars, colonized and conquered millions of planets, and ruled the galaxy with an iron grip for over 100,000 years. Eventually realizing their Operatives were a threat, they attempted to assassinate all of them. They failed. The following Galactic Civil War was devastating.
Now time for the rules.

1. New registrations are not eligible to win.
  2. You must have over 30 posts on the Forum.
  3. Just post a comment you are interested in winning the game.
We will randomly pick the winners om Monday, May 25th.

More information.

Another chance to win a key for a Soldak Entertainment game.

Have read much about this game, but never really pulled the trigger, so yes, I'm interested.

Steven in Soldak makes some great games. Never got Drox, so definately interested.

I have played Din´s Curse, so let´s try this one.

I played a few of their games and liked them.. so I'm in for a chance.

I liked depths of peril few years ago, so I would like to try this:)

Back
Top Bottom