Hellgate London Release Date

I wasn't actually worried (hardly care about the game), but found it silly for it to say "Catholic Europe". ;)

I think Aetheist Europe is definitely being discriminated against.

Anyone think releasing it in N.A. on Halloween could be some kind of crazy publicity stunt? Nahhh...must be a coincidence. :greedy:

You can see a new gameplay video that was just released on Gameguru here

I'm not impressed at all so far, at least from what I can see in this video. It looks like it's going to be just another pretty hack-n-slash if you ask me.

As long as it's a really good hack n slash, I'll be happy. Though there is a lot about it that isn't at all my style of play. I wonder if there will be any kind of demo?

As long as it's a really good hack n slash, I'll be happy. Though there is a lot about it that isn't at all my style of play. I wonder if there will be any kind of demo?

Dunno if it will have a demo(I hope so) but it looks like great hack&slash action. Also coming from the ex-Blizzard North guys(Bill Roper and the gang).

Yes, I've been following it since day one, and I'm a fan of Roper and Flagship. (Or as we say here in Oklahoma, "You're preaching to the choir." ;) ) I can't imagine those guys doing a truly bad game, or even a mediocre one.

I'm still at the stage where I can't tell whether I'll be able to get past the FPS elements and the guns and things. A lot of the game appeals to me though--I imagine if I can master playing as a Cabalist I'll be hooked. :)

although i know what a cabalist is now. as i kid i thought it had somwthing to do with the "ball" used to control your player in the arcade game cabal. maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration but the game sure wasfun. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabal_(arcade_game)
the i've read a decent amount of books its kind of disturbing the amount of vocabulary i've picked up through gaming.

Disturbing, but salutory, c.u. My son learned the word "acolyte" through gaming (though he was pronouncing it ah-cul-tee) and then there's always THACO, which if you think about it should be THACZ, really.... but I digress....:)

Back
Top Bottom